Ekana International Cricket Stadium(Redirected from Lucknow International Cricket Stadium)
Lucknow International Cricket Stadium or Ekana International Cricket Stadium is a match-ready (near full-fledged project completion) cricket stadium of International Standard under construction in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It is planned for completion in the first quarter of 2017. Launch is projected at the start of Summer Season (after the new elected Government assumes full administration)
|Ekana Sportz City|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Ekana Sportz City Pvt. Ltd.(for 35 years)
|Architect||Skyline Architectural Consultants Pvt. Ltd.|
|Operator||Ekana Sportz City Pvt. Ltd.|
|As of December 17 2016
The total area of the Project is 137 acres, out of which 71 acres is for Sports Infrastructure Project and 66 acres for Real Estate Project.
- 50000 Seating Capacity
- North & South Pavilion
- Corporate Boxes, & Business Boxes
- VVIP & VIP Lounge With Restaurant
- Player Dressing Room With Private Gym & Restaurant
- Media Briefing, Conference, Multipurpose Hall & Umpire Box
- Media Lounge, TV Studio & Audio Visual Broadcasting
- Training Academy, Administrative Office, Cricket museum & Art gallery
- Physiotherapy Room With Door Testing Lab
- Roofed with state-of-the-art illumination for day/night use
- complemented with 9 outdoor practice bays /pitches, training academy and other facilities
- Facilities pitches with both Red Soil (suitable for test matches)& Black Soil (with a high clay content that)
- Capable of Organizing World Cup Final Level Cricket Matches
State-of-the-art cricket and football academies have been planned within the complex. The aim is to offer the budding talent of the state a systematic and modern training technique with the best infrastructure, by trained coaches for skill improvement and professional excellence.
Separate hostel facilities for male and female students will cater for all needs of the trainees with the aim that the trainees can focus and concentrate exclusively on their chosen sports field and under the supervision of dedicated team of coaches.
- "Projects on paper or in infancy advertise SP govt achievements". The Indian Express. 27 March 2014.