Ekana International Cricket Stadium(Redirected from Lucknow International Cricket Stadium)
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Ekana Sportz City Pvt. Ltd.(for 35 years)
|Architect||Skyline Architectural Consultants Pvt. Ltd.|
|Operator||Ekana Sportz City Pvt. Ltd.|
|As of December 7 2016
Lucknow International Cricket Stadium or Ekana International Cricket Stadium is a match-ready (near full-fledged project completion) cricket stadium of International Standard under construction in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It is planned for completion in the first quarter of 2017. Launch is projected at the start of Summer Season (after the new elected Government assumes full administration)
The total area of the Project is 137 acres, out of which 71 acres is for Sports Infrastructure Project and 66 acres for Real Estate Project.
- Cricket Stadium with 50,000 seating capacity will cater for, day/night matches, with playing square offering 8 cricket pitches.
- Air-conditioned Multi Sports Indoor Stadium with seating capacity of 2500 spectators will be furnished with the state of the art equipment and facilities for squash, badminton, table tennis, basketball and volleyball
- An Outdoor cricket 7 net practice boxes.
- Swimming Pool and Hydro Therapy.
- 10 Lawn / synthetic tennis courts.
- Jogging track
- Cycling track
State-of-the-art cricket and football academies have been planned within the complex. The aim is to offer the budding talent of the state a systematic and modern training technique with the best infrastructure, by trained coaches for skill improvement and professional excellence.
Separate hostel facilities for male and female students will cater for all needs of the trainees with the aim that the trainees can focus and concentrate exclusively on their chosen sports field and under the supervision of dedicated team of coaches.
- "Projects on paper or in infancy advertise SP govt achievements". The Indian Express. 27 March 2014.
- "Int'l stadium may host first cricket match in end of 2016; Target To Facilitate IPL, 20-20 - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 31 May 2016.