Lucania was an ancient area of southern Italy.
Lucania may also refer to:
- Lucania (film)
- Lucania (theme), a Byzantine province
- Lucania (fish), a genus of freshwater fish in the family Fundulidae.
- Lucky Luciano, mobster, born as Salvatore Lucania
- Mount Lucania in Canada.
- RMS Lucania, an ocean liner operated by Cunard 1893–1909.
- SS Lucania, an Italian passenger ship that served as HMCS Prince Robert during World War II
- British Rail Class 40 diesel locomotive D224, built by English Electric at Newton-le-Willows, Lancashire
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lucania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.