Lost My Power
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"Lost My Power"|
|Desperate Housewives episode|
|Episode no.||Season 8|
|Directed by||David Grossman|
|Written by||Wendy Mericle|
|Original air date||April 29, 2012|
Susan builds M.J. a car for the soapbox derby; a wealthy woman hires Gabrielle to become her personal shopper; Bree's attorney, Trip Weston, gets her to explain her actions; Lynette causes trouble between Tom and his girlfriend; Renee finds out Ben's secret about the late Alejandro Perez.
According to Nielsen ratings, "Lost My Power" was watched by 8.02 million viewers and held 2.5/6 rating between 18 and 49 years of age. The episode was competing against The Good Wife on CBS, which was watched by 9.97 million viewers and held a 1.7/4 rating, Celebrity Apprentice on NBC, which averaged 6.38 million viewers and held a 2.0/5 rating in the 18-49 demographic and the combination of Family Guy and The Cleveland Show on Fox which averaged 4.85 million viewers for the hour, and had a 2.4/6 rating. The episode gained an additional 2.0 million viewers and 0.9 rating in the week following the original broadcast due to DVR recordings.
- The episode title is from the song "Ever after" in the Stephen Sondheim musical Into the woods.
- Although credited, James Denton (Mike Delfino) does not appear.
- Kathryn Joosten (Karen McCluskey) and Charlie Carver (Porter Scavo) do not appear and are not credited.
- The view on the city from the window of Bree's attorney's office used to be the view from Ally McBeal's office.
- Polish: Straciłam moc (I lost my power)
- German: Machtverlust (loss of power)
- Bibel, Sara (May 1, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Amazing Race,' 'Celebrity Apprentice,' 'Cleveland' Adjusted Up; 'Harry's Law,' 'GCB' Adjusted Down". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved May 31, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (May 14, 2012). "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Big Bang Theory' Tops Absolute Ratings, 'Fringe' Tops % Gains, 'The Mentalist' Tops Total Viewer Gains in Week 32". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved May 31, 2012.