Paros is an island of the Cyclades group in the central Aegean Sea, which in 1389 became a separate lordship within the Duchy of the Archipelago that lasted until the Duchy's conquest by the Ottoman Empire in 1537.
Its rulers were:
- Maria Sanudo (died 1426) with her husband Gaspare Sommaripa (died 1402)
- Crusino I Sommaripa (died 1462), son of Maria Sanudo and Gaspare Sommaripa
- Nicolò I Sommaripa (died 1505), son of Crusino I
- Fiorenza Sommaripa (died 1518), daughter of Nicolò I
- Nicolò Venier (1483-1531), son of Fiorenza
- Cecilia Venier (died 1543), daughter of Fiorenza
- Miller, William (1908). The Latins in the Levant: A History of Frankish Greece (1204–1566). London: John Murray. OCLC 563022439.