An old Australian pack of Longbeach Yellow Flavours, prior to plain packaging
|Owner||Philip Morris International|
|Produced by||Philip Morris International|
|Markets||Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia|
It is sold in packets of 20s, 25s,30s and 40s in strengths of 1–16 mg "milligrams" and is sold in different flavors. Longbeach also produce Rich (8mg) or Yellow (12mg) Rolling Tobacco, which comes in pouches of 25grams or 55grams.
Strengths in Australia include Filter (16 mg), Original (12 mg), Rich (8 mg), Smooth (6 mg), Fine (4 mg), Finesse (2 mg) and Select (1 mg). Menthol cigarettes come in Menthol (8 mg) and Menthol Fresh (2 mg). After descriptions such as "Milds" and "Lights" were banned in 2005, the names were changed to "Rich", "Smooth", "Fine" and so on.
In 2012, a pack of Longbeach cigarettes cost $10.70 in New Zealand. That price was increased to $17.00 in 2016.
- "BrandLongbeach - Cigarettes Pedia". www.cigarettespedia.com.
- "Longbeach". www.zigsam.at.
- "Brands". www.cigarety.by.
- "Ingredients in different Long Beach varieties". health.gov.au. Australia Dept of Health.
- "10-8 Trends in products and packaging - Tobacco In Australia". www.tobaccoinaustralia.org.au.
- "Custom and Excise form". parliament.nz.
|This product article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|