Long Win Bus
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Long Win Bus (Chinese: 龍運巴士) is a bus company operating franchised services in Hong Kong. It was established on 1 June 1997 to provide bus service between Hong Kong International Airport, North Lantau New Town and the New Territories. It is a subsidiary of Transport International.
|Service type||Bus services|
|Alliance||Kowloon Motor Bus|
|Routes||30 (December 2017)|
|Fleet||245 (December 2017)|
|Annual ridership||39.1 million (2017)|
The first route operated by Long Win Bus was route E31 (Tung Chung to Tsuen Wan Pier when newly introduced), served by Volvo Olympians. But later on, Volvo Olympians have been retired from the bus fleet, and were transferred to its parent company, Kowloon Motor Bus.
As of December 2017, Long Win Bus operated a fleet of 245 predominately double-decker buses.
- About LWB Long Win Bus Company
- Company Overview Transport International Holdings
- Grant of new franchises to three bus companies Government of Hong Kong 24 April 2012
- Long Win Bus Transport Department
- More about LWB Long Win Bus
- Route Introduction Long Win Bus
- Annual report for year ended 31 December 2017 Transport International