London Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Federation of Commonwealth Chambers of CommerceEdit
From 1911–1975, the Federation of Commonwealth Chambers of Commerce operated out of the premises of the LCCI. The Federation aimed to increase trade within the Commonwealth. The Federation held triennial congress, which rotated through the Commonwealth.
The Federation underwent several name changes, reflecting the political structure of the Commonwealth:
- British Imperial Council of Commerce 1911–1926
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce of the British Empire 1926–1955
- Federation of Commonwealth and British Empire Chambers of Commerce 1955–1961
- Federation of Commonwealth and Empire Chambers of Commerce 1961–1963
- Federation of Commonwealth Chambers of Commerce 1963–1975 (dissolved)
- "Site suspended – Moore-Wilson". www.the-mea.co.uk.
- "Find a Chamber of Commerce". www.britishchambers.org.uk. Retrieved 2019-08-04.
- "Chamber of Commerce". stamps.nzpost.co.nz. 2011. Retrieved 23 October 2011.
- "Obituary: Sir Edward Davson – A Leader in Colonial Development". The Times. The Times Digital Archive. 9 August 1937. p. 12.
- "Federation of Commonwealth Chambers of Commerce Records". aim25.ac.uk. 2011. Retrieved 23 October 2011.