|Operator||City of Lloydminster|
|Time zone||MST (UTC−07:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC−06:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||2,194 ft / 669 m|
Built in 1981 at a cost of $6.3 million to replace the previous Lloydminster Airport, the new airport serves as the largest airport in the region. Despite the City of Lloydminster's status as a border city straddling the provincial border, the airport is located entirely within Alberta, whereas the old airport was entirely within Saskatchewan. Remnants of the old airport are still visible today at
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 20 June 2019 to 0901Z 15 August 2019.
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived 2011-12-01 at the Wayback Machine
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
- Forgotten Echoes Historical Society (1982). Forgotten echoes : a history of Blackfoot and surrounding area. Blackfoot, Alberta. p. 59.
- "WestJet Link launch delayed". WestJet. January 31, 2018. Retrieved February 1, 2018.