Livio Wenger (born 20 January 1993) is a Swiss long track speed skater and inline speed skater. In 2017, he competed in The World Games 2017 in Wroclaw, Poland where he won a silver medal in the 10k track points-elimination. At the 2018 Winter Olympics he competed in the 1500 metres, 5000 metres and in the Mass start where he finished fourth.
|Born||20 January 1993|
|Height||175 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lb)|
Personal records edit
|Men's speed skating|
|500 m||36.52||2 March 2019||Olympic Oval, Calgary|
|1000 m||1.09.79||2 December 2017||Olympic Oval, Calgary||Current Swiss record.|
|1500 m||1:44.09||16 February 2020||Utah Olympic Oval, Salt Lake City||Current Swiss record.|
|3000 m||3:41.05||23 February 2019||Olympic Oval, Calgary||Current Swiss record.|
|5000 m||6:12.13||3 December 2021||Utah Olympic Oval, Salt Lake City||Current Swiss record.|
|10000 m||13:26.11||17 December 2022||Olympic Oval, Calgary|
- "Livio WENGER". Olympics.com. Retrieved 4 February 2022.
- "Livio Wenger". Pyeongchang 2018. Archived from the original on 11 February 2018. Retrieved 10 February 2018.
- "Livio Wenger". www.speedskatingresults.com. Retrieved 12 November 2018.
- "National Records – Switzerland (SUI)". www.speedskatingresults.com. Retrieved 12 November 2018.
- Livio Wenger in SpeedSkatingBase.eu
- Livio Wenger at SpeedSkatingNews.info
- Livio Wenger at SpeedSkatingStats.com
- Livio Wenger at Rollerstory.net
- Livio Wenger at Olympics.com
- Livio Wenger at Olympedia
- Livio Wenger at the International World Games Association