Little Big Films
|Founder||Suvin K Varkey|
Little Big Films debuted into film production in 2014 through the malayalam film Third World Boys which was directed by Ayyappa Swaroop and Shahal Sasidharan. Their second project was Kunjiramayanam which was released on August 2015.The movie was directed by Basil Joseph & was notable as the actor siblings Vineeth Sreenivasan and Dhyan Sreenivasan were acting together for the first time. Little Big Film’s third production venture was malayalam film Aby which was released on February 2017. In 2019, their next production was Kalki directed by debutant Praveen Prabharam and starring Tovino Thomas and the movie was released on August 2019. Their fifth malayalam venture is Kunjeldho starring Asif Ali which is directed by Mathukkutty & currently undergoing post production works.
|2014||Third World Boys||Production||Ayyappa Swaroop and Shahal Sasidharan||Debut Venture|
- "'Third World Boys' Promises to be an Exciting Trip". The New Indian Express. 4 February 2014.
- "'Vineeth, Dhyan And Aju In 'Kunjiramayanam'". Filmibeat. 4 June 2015.
- "'Vineeth Sreenivasan's Aby starts rolling'". Deccan Chronicle. 2 August 2016.
- "It's a wrap: Tovino Thomas and Samyuktha Menon completes filming 'Kalki'". Times of India. 30 May 2019.
- "Shoot begins for Asif Ali's 'Kunjeldho". Times of India. 3 September 2019.