List of pensioners' parties
- Pensioners' White Party (Partido Blanco de los Jubilados)
- Becoming older worthily (Waardig Ouder Worden) (active in 1993-2000), got 1 provincial councillor and several municipal and district councillors in Flanders in 1994. Most of its councillors defected to the far right Flemish Blok just before the next elections in 2000, two had defected earlier to the Flemish Liberal Party.
- Pensioners' Party (Parti des pensionnés), or Pensioners' and Retired People's Party (Parti des pensionnés et des retraités), had one list at the 2009 regional elections and one at the 2010 federal ones, and several lists at the 2012 provincial and municipal elections, only in the Province of Liège (Wallonia).  Political scientists rank this party among the far right, its spokesman is an activist in the local Pegida branch.
- Party of the Nation's Retirees (Brazil)
- Croatian Party of Pensioners (Croatia)
- Active Pensionists (Denmark)
- Pensioners' Party (Hungary, no longer active)
- Pensioners Party (Norway)
- Party of Pensioners of Ukraine
- Party of Protection of Pensioners of Ukraine
- Bloc of the Party of Pensioners of Ukraine (Ukraine)
- Democratic Party of Pensioners of Slovenia (Slovenia)
- Swedish Senior Citizen Interest Party