List of online map services
Global online mapsEdit
These maps cover the world, but may have insufficient details in some areas.
Local online mapsEdit
Local maps cover only part of the earth surface, and may be more detailed than the global ones.
- Africomaps - Covers all 54 countries on the African continent
- "The Australian National Map", by TerriaJS.
- "GoMap.Az", by the Government of Azerbaijan.
- "Bahrain Locator", by the Government of Bahrain.
- Geo.Brussels - covers the Brussels Region
- Geopunt - covers the Flemish Region and offers all data as open data downloads and services
- WalonMap - covers the Walloon Region
- "Baidu Maps", by Baidu.
- "Tencent Maps", by Tencent.
- "Tianditu", by China's State Bureau of Surveying and Mapping.
- "NARSS Geoportal", by the National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences.
- Estonian Land Board - covers the whole country
- " INSPIRE Geoportal", by the European Commission.
- Centamap – launched in 1999, Centamap is built using data from the Hong Kong Government
- Géoportail - government run public service mapping, covers the whole French territory
- ViaMichelin - World maps, city maps, driving directions, Michelin-starred restaurants, hotel booking, traffic news and weather forecast with ViaMichelin.
- Mappy.com - Maps, route planning and address guide services to plan your journeys on all roads Europe.
- "Geoportal.de", by the Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy (BKG).
- "Bhuvan Geoportal and Bhuvan 3D", by the Indian Space Research Organisation.
- Central Zone Map - Only India
- "MapmyIndia Maps", by MapmyIndia.
- Mapsofindia(MOI) - Use in India Police
- "Ina-Geoportal", by Badan Informasi Geospasial.
- "Walla! Maps", by Walla!.
- "Yahoo! Japan Maps", by Yahoo! Japan.
- "MapFan", by Increment P.
- "Kuwait Finder", by Kuwait's Public Authority for Civil Information.
- "1Malaysia Map", by the Ministry of Water, Land and Natural Resources (Malaysia).
- "Geoserver map portal", by the Planning Authority.
- "DPS Map", covers Myanmar/Burma.
- "NZGB Gazetteer", by Land Information New Zealand.
- "National Survey Authority Geoportal", by Oman's National Survey Authority.
- "GeoMOLG", by the Government of Palestine.
- "Philippine Geoportal", by the National Mapping and Resource Information Authority.
- "Qatar Geoportal", by Qatar's Center for Geographic Information Systems (CGIS), part of the Ministry of Municipality and Environment.
- "Yandex.Maps", by Yandex.
- "2gis", by 2gis.
- "GeoPortal Saudia", by the General Commission for Survey (GCS).
- "OneMap", by the Singapore Land Authority.
- "AfriGIS Maps", by AfriGIS.
- map.geo.admin.ch - Federal Geoportal Map Viewer - covers whole country with highres maps
- "NLSC Maps", by the National Land Surveying and Mapping Center.
- "Longdo Map", by Longdo.
- "Gezgin Geoportal", by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey.
United Arab EmiratesEdit
- "Abu Dhabi Geospatial Portal", an initiative of the Abu Dhabi Spatial Data Infrastructure (AD-SDI) program by the Abu Dhabi Smart Solutions & Services Authority.
- "Makani", by Dubai Municipality's Geographic Information Systems Department.
- Apple Maps - covers the whole country
- Bing Maps – covers the whole country
- Google Maps - covers the whole country
- MapQuest - covers the whole country
- The National Map by the United States Geological Survey.
- Roadtrippers - covers the whole country
- TerraServer-USA - covers the whole country
- "Vietbando Maps", by Vietbando.
- "Vinalo Maps", Vinalo.