List of online map services
This article includes a list of general references, but it remains largely unverified because it lacks sufficient corresponding inline citations. (November 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Global online mapsEdit
These maps cover the world, but may have insufficient details in some areas.
- Africomaps - Covers all 54 countries in the African continent
Local online mapsEdit
Local maps cover only part of the earth surface, and may be more detailed than the global ones.
- "The Australian National Map", by TerriaJS.
- "MinView", by NSW Government
- "Whereis", by Sensis
- "GoMap.Az", by the Government of Azerbaijan.
- "Barikoi" - covers Bangladesh, specially Dhaka city and parts of Narayanganj in detail, more cities will be covered soon
- "Bahrain Locator", by the Government of Bahrain.
- Geo.Brussels - covers the Brussels Region
- Geopunt - covers the Flemish Region and offers all data as open data downloads and services
- WalonMap - covers the Walloon Region
- "AutoNavi Maps", by AutoNavi (Gaode).
- "Baidu Maps", by Baidu.
- "Tencent Maps", by Tencent.
- "Tianditu", by China's State Bureau of Surveying and Mapping.
- "Kraks Kort" - also covers Finland, Norway and Sweden
- "NARSS Geoportal", by the National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences.
- Estonian Land Board - covers the whole country
- "INSPIRE Geoportal", by the European Commission.
- "Kraks Kort" - also covers Denmark, Norway and Sweden
- Centamap – launched in 1999, Centamap is built using data from the Hong Kong Government
- Géoportail - government run public service mapping, covers the whole French territory
- ViaMichelin - World maps, city maps, driving directions, Michelin-starred restaurants, hotel booking, traffic news and weather forecast with ViaMichelin.
- Mappy.com - Maps, route planning and address guide services to plan your journeys on all roads Europe.
- "Geoportal.de", by the Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy (BKG).
- "Bhuvan", by National Remote Sensing Centre, ISRO
- "MapmyIndia Maps", by MapmyIndia
- "MapsofIndia", by Compare Infobase Limited
- "Survey of India Maps", by the Survey of India, DST
- "Ina-Geoportal", by Badan Informasi Geospasial.
- "Walla! Maps", by Walla!.
- "Yahoo! Japan Maps", by Yahoo! Japan.
- "MapFan", by Increment P.
- "Kuwait Finder", by Kuwait's Public Authority for Civil Information.
- "1Malaysia Map", by the Ministry of Water, Land and Natural Resources (Malaysia).
- "Geoserver map portal", by the Planning Authority.
- "PlanPlus", by Contrast d.o.o.
- "DPS Map", covers Myanmar/Burma.
- "NZGB Gazetteer", by Land Information New Zealand.
- Lagos State: Lagos State Spatial Data Infrastructure
- "Kraks Kort" - also covers Denmark, Finland and Sweden
- "National Survey Authority Geoportal", by Oman's National Survey Authority.
- "GeoMOLG", by the Government of Palestine.
- "Philippine Geoportal", by the National Mapping and Resource Information Authority.
- "Qatar Geoportal", by Qatar's Center for Geographic Information Systems (CGIS), part of the Ministry of Municipality and Environment.
- "GeoPortal Saudia", by the General Commission for Survey (GCS).
- "PlanPlus", by Contrast d.o.o.
- "OneMap", by the Singapore Land Authority.
- "AfriGIS Maps", by AfriGIS.
- "Kraks Kort" - also covers Denmark, Finland and Norway
- map.geo.admin.ch - Federal Geoportal Map Viewer - covers whole country with highres maps
- "NLSC Maps", by the National Land Surveying and Mapping Center.
- "Longdo Map", by Longdo.
- "NOSTRA Map", by Globetech.
- "Gezgin Geoportal", by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey.
United Arab EmiratesEdit
- "Abu Dhabi Geospatial Portal", an initiative of the Abu Dhabi Spatial Data Infrastructure (AD-SDI) program by the Abu Dhabi Smart Solutions & Services Authority.
- "Makani", by Dubai Municipality's Geographic Information Systems Department.
- "OS Maps", by Ordnance Survey.
- OpenStreetMap - covers the whole country
- "StreetMap", by Streetmap EU Ltd, at streetmap.co.uk - covers the whole country
- Apple Maps - covers the whole country
- Bing Maps – covers the whole country
- Google Maps - covers the whole country
- Libre Map Project
- MapQuest - covers the whole country
- The National Map by the United States Geological Survey.
- Roadtrippers - covers the whole country
- TerraServer-USA - covers the whole country
- "Vietbando Maps", by Vietbando.
- "Vinalo Maps", Vinalo.
- "Maps". Jawg. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- Debarshi Dasgupta (8 December 2008). "Room at the Top". Outlook. Vol. 48 no. 49. Outlook Publishing. p. 24.
- "Drive from anywhere to everywhere across India". India Today. Vol. 34 no. 1–8. Thomson Living Media India Limited. 2009.
- "Geographical Sources - Maps of India" (PDF). digitalref.jdvu.ac.in. Jadavpur University.
- "Survey of India using new technologies for mapping and data generation". Department of Science and Technology. Ministry of Science and Technology.