List of multiple Olympic medalists at a single Games
List of most medals won at a single Olympic GamesEdit
This is a list of most Olympic medals won at a single Olympic Games. Medals won in the 1906 Intercalated Games are not included. It includes top-three placings in 1896 and 1900, before medals were awarded for top-three placings. Only Olympians with four or more medals at one Games are included below.
The historical progression of the leading performance(s).
|Total medals||Year||Record duration||Athlete||Nation||Sport||Games||Sex||Gold||Silver||Bronze|
|1904||1904–1920||Anton Heida||United States||Gymnastics||Summer||M||5||1||0|
|7||1920||1920–1980||Willis A. Lee||United States||Shooting||Summer||M||5||1||1|
|1972||1972–1980||Mark Spitz||United States||Swimming||Summer||M||7||0||0|
|8||1980||1980–present||Alexander Dityatin||Soviet Union||Gymnastics||Summer||M||3||4||1|
|2004||2004–present||Michael Phelps||United States||Swimming||Summer||M||6||0||2|
- List of multiple Olympic medalists
- List of multiple Olympic medalists in one event
- List of multiple Olympic gold medalists
- List of multiple Olympic gold medalists at a single Games
- List of multiple Olympic gold medalists in one event
- List of multiple Summer Olympic medalists
- List of multiple Winter Olympic medalists
- All-time Olympic Games medal table
- "Olympic Medal Winners". International Olympic Committee. Retrieved 3 April 2007.
- "databaseOlympics.com". databaseSports.com. Archived from the original on 18 March 2007. Retrieved 20 March 2007.
See also references in the articles on each athlete.