This is a list of people who led the military and politics of the Independent State of Croatia.
Military leaders of the Croatian Armed ForcesEdit
Political leaders of the NDHEdit
- Ante Pavelić – Poglavnik, President of the Government 1941-1943
- Nikola Mandić – President of the Government 1943-1945
- Osman Kulenović – Vice-president of NDH (1941)
- Džafer Kulenović – Vice-president of NDH (1941-1945), ex-President of Yugoslav Muslim Organization
- Slavko Kvaternik – Vojskovođa (Field-Marshal), Minister of Croatian Home Guard
- Mirko Puk – Minister of Justice
- Andrija Artuković – Minister of the Interior
- Ivan Petrić – Minister of Health (1941–1942)
- Left the NDH in 1942 and moved to South America.
- Lovro Šušič – Minister of Economy 1941
- Josip Balen – Minister of Economy 1942-1943
- Vladimir Košak – Minister of Finance 1941-1943
- Ante Filipančić – Minister of Finance 1943
- Dragutin Toth – Minister of Finance 1943-1945
- Mile Budak – Minister of Religion and Education
- Ivica Frković – Minister of Forestry & Mining
- Jozo Dumandžić – Minister of Association
- Milovan Žanić – President of Legislative Committee
- Nahid Kulenović – Son of Džafer Kulenović, high official.