List of fictional presidents of the United States (I–J)
This article does not follow Wikipedia's guidelines on the use of different tenses. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Lists of fictional Presidents of the United States|
|Unnamed fictional presidents|
|Fictional presidencies of|
The following is a list of fictional United States presidents, I through J.
- 1 I
- 2 J
- 3 References
- President on Freedom, a 2000 UPN Television Series.
- During his term a war broke out in the Middle East.
- President Ingstrom disappeared after the crash of Air Force One, leading to a Military Government in the United States.
- President in Lash-Up (2015 novel by Larry Bond)
- Democrat; President in 2017.
- President during war with China in which US military is hampered by Chinese destruction of GPS satellites.
- Establishes United States Space Force to defend American space assets.
President Lucas JacobsEdit
- President in Independence Day: Crucible, tie-in novel bridging Independence Day and Independence Day: Resurgence
- 44th President of the United States who served from 2005 to 2013, succeeding William Grey.
- Former United States Senator and United States Army lieutenant general
- Succeeded by his own Vice President of the United States Elizabeth Lanford
President Lee Alexander JamesEdit
- President in: Dead Heat by Joel C. Rosenberg
- Was Vice President under President William Harvard Oaks, and became the President after Oaks was assassinated by his aide in NORAD. James was formerly the Secretary of Homeland Security.
- Party: Probably Republican
President William JarmanEdit
- President in: Shadowrun Role-Playing Game
- Served three consecutive terms: 2017–2021, 2021–2025 and 2025–2029
- 46th US President
- Served as Vice-President under President Jesse Garrety
- Sworn in as President after Garrety's assassination 100 days before the end of his second term.
- Jarman's first term was 100 days longer than normal as he replaced Garrety after the latter was assassinated on December 12, 2016.
- Term limits were repealed by the 29th Amendment during Jarman's second term.
- Defeated in 2030 election by Andrew McAlister.
President Raymond JarvisEdit
- President in: The Event
- Was Vice President under President Elias Martinez, becomes acting President under the terms of the 25th Amendment after he slips poison into his predecessor's coffee, under orders from the leader of the extraterrestrials.
- Played by Bill Smitrovich
- Party: Probably Republican
President Edward Montoya JasonEdit
- President in: Come Nineveh, Come Tyre, by Allen Drury
- Early in his administration, the United States government is overthrown by a Soviet conspiracy, due in large part to President Jason's naivete and incompetence.
- Commits suicide when the consequences of his actions become clear.
President Theodore "Teddy" JayEdit
- President in the 1994 Novel Father's Day by John Calvin Batchlor
- Former Governor from MIchigan elected in a landslide in 2000.
- Steps down under the 25th Amendment after suffering a nervous breakdown in 2002.
- After learning his Vice President T. E. Garland is plotting a military coup against him suffers a stroke while swimming.
- Party: Democratic
President James JohnsonEdit
- President in: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
- The 44th President, preceded by President George Sears (Solidus Snake). After Sears "resigned" following the events of the original Metal Gear Solid, James Johnson, the son of a former senator, was nominated for election and won; Johnson claims the election was a farce and that he is a figurehead for The Patriots, a secret group that controls the United States, and which decides the elections. During the events of Plant chapter, Johnson is assassinated by Revolver Ocelot as part his unwilling involvement in the S3 Plan.
President William JohnsonEdit
- President in: The First Family
- The 45th President, and the second African-American to hold the office.
- Played by Christopher B. Duncan