List of colleges and seminaries affiliated with the Episcopal Church
There are 10 theological seminaries officially affiliated with the Episcopal Church in the United States of America. Several universities and higher education colleges also have Episcopal Church origins and current affiliations. The Association of Episcopal Colleges is a consortium of colleges with historic and present ties to the Episcopal Church which works to support many of these institutions through the Episcopal Church.
- Berkeley Divinity School at Yale, New Haven, Connecticut
- Bexley Seabury, Chicago, Illinois
- Church Divinity School of the Pacific, Berkeley, California
- General Theological Seminary, New York City
- Nashotah House, Nashotah, Wisconsin
- School of Theology at The University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee
- Seminary of the Southwest, Austin, Texas
- Trinity School for Ministry, Ambridge, Pennsylvania
- Virginia Theological Seminary, Alexandria, Virginia
- Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, New York
- Clarkson College, Omaha, Nebraska
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Geneva, New York
- Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut
- Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio
- St. Augustine College, Chicago, Illinois
- St. Augustine's University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee
- Voorhees College, Denmark, South Carolina
- College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia (prior to 1786; now a state-supported institution)
- Columbia University, New York City (now a non-sectarian institution)
- Shimer College, Chicago (1959 to 1973, now non-sectarian)
- St. Paul's College, Lawrenceville, Virginia (1888 to 2013; defunct)
- Armentrout, Donald S. (1996). "Episcopal Colleges and Universities". In Hunt, Thomas C.; Carper, James C. (eds.). Religious Higher Education in the United States: A Source Book. pp. 269–270. ISBN 0815316364.
- Armentrout 1996, pp. 249-250.
- Armentrout 1996, p. 261.