The following are cities in Western Sahara, listed by population. Due to an ongoing conflict over the territory, the majority is controlled by Morocco, and the eastern and southern portions are controlled by the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (SADR). Only those cities under Moroccan administration are subject to the government census; SADR-controlled cities are listed at the end. Morocco claims the entire territory, as does the SADR. The list includes cities, towns, villages, oases and other settlements.
- 2004 Morocco Population Census
- http://citypopulation.de/WesternSahara.html[bare URL]
- in relation to the Berm 
- Western Sahrawi historic capital
- Cities in Western Sahara: "Under Moroccan administration ... El Marsa"
- 274 Moroccan Army Fort at Guerguerat Western Sahara 5 Dec 95
- Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic former factual temporary capital
- Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic actual factual temporary capital
- Moroccan census
- "Censo marroquí registra casi medio millón de habitantes en Sáhara Occidental" (in Spanish). La Vanguardia. 2016-09-22. Retrieved 2021-01-19.
- Larrán, Jesús Cabaleiro (2016-12-09). "Censo del Sahara en 2014" (in Spanish). Periodista en español. Retrieved 2021-01-19.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cities in Western Sahara.|
Media related to Populated places in Western Sahara at Wikimedia Commons