List of Statutory Instruments of the Welsh Assembly, 2012
This is an incomplete list of Statutory Instruments of the Welsh Assembly made in 2012. Statutory Instruments made by the Assembly are numbered in the main United Kingdom series with their own sub-series. The Welsh language has official equal status with the English language in Wales so every Statutory Instrument made by the Assembly is officially published in both English and Welsh. The Statutory Instruments are secondary legislation, deriving their power from the Acts of Parliament establishing and transferring functions and powers to the Welsh Assembly.
- The Mink Keeping (Prohibition) (Wales) Order 2012
- The M4 Motorway (Brynglas Tunnels, Newport) (Temporary Traffic Restriction & Prohibitions) Order 2012 (SI 2012/5)
- The A55 Trunk Road(Conwy Tunnel, Conwy) (Temporary Traffic Restriction & Prohibitions) Order 2012 (SI 2012/6)
- The A4042 Trunk Road (Turnpike Roundabout to Mamhilad Roundabout, Torfaen) (Temporary Traffic Restrictions & Prohibitions) Order 2012 (SI 2012/7)
- The A48 and A40 Trunk Roads (St Clears to Cross Hands, Carmarthenshire) (Temporary Traffic Restrictions and Prohibition) Order 2012 (SI 2012/11)