List of Sikorsky S-70 Models
US military designationsEdit
- YUH-60A (prototype airframe?)
- YEH-60B specialized radar and avionics UH-60A modified for the proposed Stand-Off Target Acquisition System including an underslung rotating sensor in a canoe fairing
- EUH-60L Army Airborne Command and Control
- GUH-60A non-flying Simulator
- JUH-60A Evaluation and testing craft
- YEH-60B prototype
- Specialized Jammer
- A UH-60A modified for evaluation pursuant to the Quick Fix II EW Program. It was prepared for a AN/ALQ-151 multi-role tactical EW system, four dipole antennae were mounted in pairs on either side of the tailboom, and a deployable whip antenna was added beneath the aft section of the main cabin. The YEH-60A was equipped with the AN/ALQ-144 infrared countermeasures set and flare & chaff launchers and the standard AN/APR-39(V)1 receiver.
- EW prototype variant
- Stand-Off Target Acquisition System (SOTAS) prototype.
specialized equipment and antenna
HH-60 Pave HawkEdit
- Night Vision Goggle capable cockpit
- In Flight Refuelling
- IR jammer
- HIRSS exhaust suppressor
- rotor de-icing
- color weather radar
Modified UH-60L medevac
Modified UH-60M medevac "M" does not stand for Medical/ Medevac
- Pave Hawk
- extra internal tanks
- pylon-mounted auxiliary tanks from HH-60
- uprated engines
- CRT cockpit
- Texas Instruments FLIR
- In air refuelling<
- extra seating
- night vision imaging system
- moving map display
- T700-GE-701C engines
- main rotor brake
- missile plume detection
- radar warning receiver
- chaff & flare dispenser
- IR jammer, radio jammer
- laser warning receiver
- Improved Jayhawk
- inside ASW search, parred down SH-60B
- Redesignated as MH-60R, later.
- UH-60A RASCAL - Rotorcraft Air Crew System Concept
- UH-60Q Medevac Dustoff - became HH-60A
- T700-GE-701c 1940shp
- Revised Gearbox
- Revised Flight Control
- Electronics more emi resistant, particularly to German powerlines
- Instrumentation panel made NVG compatible
- New Avionics
- Composite Rotor w/ wider chord
- improved gearbox
- New cockpit instrumentation including IVHMS computer
- reinforced fuselage
- New Avionics, UH-60L converted to Glass Cockpit 
- First designation for VH-60N
- Night Hawk VIP transport
Sikorsky internal model designationsEdit
The S-70A is Sikorsky's designation for Black Hawk models produced for export.
- Desert Hawk; variant for Saudi Arabian military
- Saudi Desert Hawk Medevac variant
- Search and rescue variant for Japan Air Self-Defense Force (JASDF) and Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF)
- Variant for Turkish military
- Designation for aircraft to be license-built by Westland Helicopters in the United Kingdom (Westland WS-70); none produced
- Variant for Egyptian military
- Variant for Mexican military
- Variant for Moroccan military
The S-70B (originally S-70L) is Sikorsky's designation for export versions of the Sea Hawk naval helicopter with folding main rotors and tail. India will acquire several S-70B for its navy.
- Search and Rescue Variant for Republic of China Air Force
- Export version for the Republic of China Navy, equipped with an undernose radar and a dipping sonar.
Non-US military designationsEdit
- Australian export model never produced
- Colombian Air Force Arpia III gunship version, equipped with FLIR, machine guns and rockets 
- Designation used by JASDF and JMSDF
- Licence-built by Mitsubishi for JASDF and JMSDF
- Japanese Version of SH-60B without Sonobuoy launcher. Licence-built by Mitsubishi for JMSDF.
- Upgraded from SH-60J (K stands for "Kai"), which has newer sensors and weapons. Manufactured by Mitsubishi.
- Donald, David (1997). The Complete Encyclopedia of World Aircraft.
- Harding, Stephen (1990). U.S. Army Aircraft Since 1947: An Illustrated History.
- Clancy, Tom (1994). Armored CAV. Berkley. ISBN 0-425-15836-5.
- List of civil-registered Sikorsky S-70s in Brunei retrieved 17 October 2013