List of Nestlé brands
- Blue Bottle Coffee Company 
- Bonka 
- Buondi (Portugal)
- Chameleon Cold-Brew
- Christina (Portugal)
- Dolca (Argentina)
- Dolce Gusto
- Ecco (Peru, Chile)
- El Chaná (Uruguay)
- International Roast
- Kirma (Peru)
- Loumidis (Greece)
- Mountain Blend
- Nescafé 
- Nespresso 
- Partner's Blend 
- Sical 
- Sunrise (India)
- Taster's Choice 
- Tofa 
- Aberfoyle (Ontario, Canada)
- Acqua Panna
- Al Manhal (Middle East)
- Alaçam (Turkey)
- Aqua Mineral (Poland)
- Aqua Pod
- Aqua Spring (Greece)
- Aquarel (Spain)
- Arctic (Poland)
- Arrowhead (US) 
- Baraka (Egypt)
- Buxton (UK)
- Calistoga (US)
- Carola (France)
- Charmoise (Belgium)
- Ciego Montero (Cuba)
- Contrex (France) 
- Cristalp (Switzerland)
- Da Shan YunNan Spring (China)
- Dar Natury (Poland)
- Deep Spring (California)
- Deer Park (US)
- Eco de los Andes (Argentina)
- Erikli (Turkey)
- Frische Brise (Germany)
- Gerber (Mexico)
- Ghadeer (Jordan)
- Glaciar (Argentina)
- Henniez (Switzerland)
- Hépar (France)
- Hidden Spring (Philippines)
- Ice Mountain (US) 
- Κorpi (Greece)
- La Vie (Vietnam)
- Levissima (Italy)
- Los Portales (Cuba)
- Minéré (Thailand)
- Montclair (Canada)
- Nałęczowianka (Poland)
- Nestlé Selda (Portugal)
- Nestlé Vera (Italy)
- Neuselters (Germany)
- Ozarka (US)
- Pejo (Italy)
- Perrier  (France)
- Petrópolis (Brazil)
- Plancoët (France)
- Poland Spring (US)
- Porvenir (Chile)
- Pure Life/Pureza Vital/Vie Pure
- Quézac (France)
- Recoaro (Italy)
- Saint-Lambert (France)
- Sainte-Alix (France)
- San Pellegrino (Italy)
- Santa Bárbara (Brazil)
- Santa Maria (Mexico)
- São Lourenço (Brazil)
- Sohat (Lebanon)
- Springs (Saudi Arabia)
- Theodora (Hungary)
- Valvert (Belgium)
- Viladrau (Spain)
- Vittel (France)
- Water Line (South Korea)
- Waterman (China)
- Zephyrhills (US)
- Cheerios  (in some non-US markets)
- Chocapic 
- Cini Minis 
- Clusters 
- Cookie Crisp (in non-US markets)
- Crunch (chocolate) 
- Curiously Cinnamon 
- Curiously Strawberry 
- Estrelitas 
- Fitness 
- Force Flakes
- Gold Flakes 
- Golden Grahams  (in non-US markets)
- Golden Morn (Nigeria)
- Golden Nuggets
- Honey Stars 
- Koko Krunch 
- Lion Cereal
- Milo cereals 
- Nesquik Breakfast Cereal
- Nestlé Corn Flakes 
- Shredded Wheat 
- Shreddies  (UK and Ireland)
- TRIO Cereal
- Chamyto  (Brazil, Mexico, Chile)
- Chandelle (Brazil, Chile)
- Chiquitín (Mexico, Chile)
- Club (Mexico)
- Hirz (Switzerland)
- La Laitière (France, Belgium)
- La Lechera (Spain, Mexico)
- LC1 (Switzerland)
- Le Viennois (France, Belgium, Switzerland)
- Moça (Brazil)
- Molico (Brazil, now Svelty)
- Munch Bunch (UK)
- Nesvita (India, Pakistan)
- Ninho (Brazil)
- Sollys (Brazil)
- Sveltesse (France)
- Svelty (Mexico)
Chocolate, confectionery and baked goodsEdit
- Åhusglass (Sweden)
- Aino (Finland)
- Camy (Spain, Portugal)
- D'Onofrio (Peru)
- Делта (Delta, Bulgaria)
- Δέλτα (Delta, Greece)
- Nestlé Dibs – chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bite size frozen snacks created by Nestlé, they are produced by Nestle in conjunction with Dreyer's Ice Cream and are marketed as Edy's in the midwest and eastern United States.
- Dreyer's 
- Eskimo (Finland)
- Frigor (Argentina)
- Frisco (Switzerland)
- Häagen-Dazs  (North America only)
- Hjem-IS (Norway)
- Kimo (Egypt)
- Kimy (Philippines)
- Kotijäätelö (Finland)
- Mat Kool (Malaysia)
- Motta (Italy)
- Mövenpick (Switzerland)
- Nestlé Drumstick – The Original Sundae Cone
- Nestlé Ice Cream
- Nestlé Princessa (Poland)
- Oreo Frozen Desert Sandwiches  (Canada)
- Pingviini (Finland)
- Real Dairy
- Savory (North America - United States and Canada and Chile)
- Schöller (Germany and Austria)
- Skinny Cow
- Sorbetes (Philippines)
- Temptations (Philippines)
- Underground is (Denmark)
- zer0% Fat (Philippines)
- Beba 
- Bona (Finland)
- Farinha Láctea (Brazil)
- FM 85
- Gerber 
- Good Start
- NAN HA
- Nestlé Bear Brand (acquired by infant feeding by Bear Brand Jr. (formerly Bear Brand 1+) in 2001)
- Nestum (Portugal)
- Piltti (Finland)
- SMA (UK)
- Wyeth (Bonna, S26)
Nestlé Purina petcare productsEdit
- Nestlé owns 30% of L'Oréal, the world's largest cosmetics and beauty company, whose brands include Garnier, Maybelline, and Lancôme.
- Nestlé owned 100% of Alcon in 1978. In 2002 Nestlé sold 23.2% of its Alcon shares on the New York Stock Exchange. In 2008 Nestlé sold 24.8% of existing Alcon shares to the Swiss pharmaceutical giant Novartis. In 2010 Nestlé sold the remaining 52% of its Alcon shares to Novartis. Novartis paid a total of 39.1 bn USD.
This is a selected list of the former brands formerly owned, discontinued, or sold to another company by Nestlé. Overall, Nestlé has discontinued, sold, or changed the name of many of its brands. Former brands are categorized by their targeted markets.
- Farine Lactée – baby formula invented by Henri Nestlé and introduced in 1867
- Juicy Juice  - sold to Brynwood Partners
- Quik  – name changed to Nesquik
- Nestlé Quik – name changed to Nesquik
- Bit-O-Honey  – sold in 2013
- Wonder Ball – sold to Frankford Candy & Chocolate Company; discontinued by Frankford
Health and nutritionEdit
- f.a.a – name changed
- Fido Freeze – name changed to Frosty Paws
- Pet79 – name changed to Frosty Paws
- SnackAttack – name changed to Beggin' Strips
- Branston Pickle  (now owned by Mizkan)
- Roberts, P. (2008). The End of Food. Houghton Mifflin. p. 34. ISBN 978-0-618-60623-8. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Carla Rapoport, Nestle's Brand Building Machine, Fortune Magazine, September 19, 1994, retrieved September 4, 2016
- Herrera, J.S. (2009). Imagen Corporativa: Influencia en la gestiรณn empresarial. Libros profesionales de empresa (in Esperanto). Esic Editorial. p. 176. ISBN 978-84-7356-594-3. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- "Saboreia a Vida". Nestle.pt. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- Thain, G.; Bradley, J. (2014). FMCG: The Power of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods:. First Edition Design eBook Publishing. p. 299. ISBN 978-1-62287-647-1. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Sesin, Carmen (August 19, 2016). "Nestle's Nespresso Now Selling Cuban Coffee for U.S. Market". NBC News. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Lyon, S.; Moberg, M. (2010). Fair Trade and Social Justice: Global Ethnographies. NYU Press. p. 169. ISBN 978-0-8147-9621-4. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Kersgaard, Scot (August 19, 2010). "Nestle soaked in water controversy around the world". The Colorado Independent.
- Steinberg, Jim; Sun, The (September 21, 2016). "Why Nestlé can continue to bottle water in the San Bernardino Mountains". San Bernardino Sun. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- "The public image: Contrex's exercise bike campaign". Financial Times. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- "How Michigan water becomes a product inside Nestle's Ice Mountain plant". MLive.com. December 8, 2016. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Kapferer, J.N. (2004). The New Strategic Brand Management: Creating and Sustaining Brand Equity Long Term. Kogan Page Series. Kogan Page. p. 92. ISBN 978-0-7494-4283-5. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Rouxeville, A. (1993). Parlons Affaires:. Advanced Course in French for Business (in French). Bloomsbury Academic. p. 142. ISBN 978-1-85075-388-9. Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- Rozenberg, Rina (November 19, 2010). "Champion of breakfasts". haaretz.com. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Robinson, S. (2006). Healthy Eating in Primary Schools. Lucky Duck Books. SAGE Publications. p. 59. ISBN 978-1-84787-836-6. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- "Calories in Nestle Crunch Cereal (Small Pack) - Calories and Nutrition Facts". MyFitnessPal.com. January 20, 2016. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- "Sales fall at Nestle's cereal manufacturer". Insider Media. July 9, 2015. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- "Calories in Nestle Curiously Strawberry - Calories and Nutrition Facts". MyFitnessPal.com. January 20, 2016. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Marques, Joana Emídio (June 26, 2016). "Come a papa, Joana come a papa. A Nestlé faz 150 anos". Observador (in Portuguese). Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- Government, Welsh (March 3, 2015). "Nestlé slashes sugar level by 30% in Fitness cereal revamp". BakeryAndSnacks.com. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- "Płatki śniadaniowe 'Fit' mają więcej cukru niż szklanka Coca-Coli. Dietetyk: 'Uważaj'". Gazeta.pl (in Polish). November 8, 2016. Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- World Food Marketing Directory. Euromonitor Publications. 1999. p. 463. Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- Major market share companies: Asia-Pacific. Global Market Share Planner. Euromonitor. 2000. p. 488. ISBN 978-0-86338-887-3. Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- Charalampopoulos, D.; Rastall, R.A. (2009). Prebiotics and Probiotics Science and Technology. Chemistry and materials science. Springer. p. 731. ISBN 978-0-387-79057-2. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- "Commodity prices make chocolate treats a treasure". tribunedigital-chicagotribune. April 20, 2014. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Chow, C.K. (2007). Fatty Acids in Foods and their Health Implications, Third Edition. Food Science and Technology. CRC Press. p. 348. ISBN 978-1-4200-0690-2. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- "Na onda 'revival', Nestlé Brasil relança chocolate Lollo - Economia - Estadão". estadao.com.br. Retrieved June 11, 2017.
- Ulene, A.; Cybersoft, I. (2001). The NutriBase Guide to Carbohydrates, Calories and Fat in Your Food. Avery. p. 488. ISBN 978-1-58333-109-5. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Fast food in Europe: quick service catering in West Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Netherlands and Belgium. Special report. Economist Intelligence Unit. 1990. p. 121. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Morschett, D.; Schramm-Klein, H.; Zentes, J. (2011). Strategic International Management: Text and Cases. Gabler Verlag. p. 312. ISBN 978-3-8349-6331-4. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Abrahams, J. (2013). 101 Mission Statements from Top Companies: Plus Guidelines for Writing Your Own Mission Statement. Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony. p. 48. ISBN 978-0-307-81470-8. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
- Plunkett, J.W.; Ltd, Plunkett Research (2008). Plunkett's Food Industry Almanac 2008: Food Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies. Plunkett's Food Industry Almanac. Plunketts Research. p. pt282. ISBN 978-1-59392-106-4. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
- Netzer, C.T. (2008). The Complete Book of Food Counts. CTN food counts. Bantam Dell. p. 424. ISBN 978-0-440-24320-5. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
- Freudenberg, N. (2014). Lethal But Legal: Corporations, Consumption, and Protecting Public Health. EBL ebooks online. Oxford University Press. p. 10. ISBN 978-0-19-993720-2. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Jeschke, M.G.; Kamolz, L.P.; Sjรถberg, F.; Wolf, S.E. (2012). Handbook of Burns Volume 1: Acute Burn Care. Handbook of Burns. Springer Vienna. p. 370. ISBN 978-3-7091-0348-7. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- O'Keefe, S.J.D. (2015). The Principles and Practice of Nutritional Support. Springer New York. p. 85. ISBN 978-1-4939-1779-2. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Bernstein, M.; Luggen, A.S. (2011). Nutrition for the Older Adult. Jones & Bartlett Learning. p. 325. ISBN 978-1-4496-6396-4. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- Bowden, V.R.; Greenberg, C.S. (2010). Children and Their Families: The Continuum of Care. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. p. 834. ISBN 978-0-7817-6072-0. Retrieved January 21, 2017.
- "Nestum _ Um produto de sucesso desde 1958". Retrieved December 29, 2016.
- "Business Review Weekly, Volume 16, Issues 25-33". 1994. p. 106.
- "4. Nestlé Purina PetCare". stltoday.com. June 24, 2016. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- Freund, L.H.; Rejaunier, J. (2003). The Complete Idiot's Guide to Food Allergies. Complete idiot's guide. Alpha Books. p. 157. ISBN 978-1-59257-117-8. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Mijuk, Goran (October 3, 2011). "Nestlé 'Talks to' Dogs in Latest Ad Campaign". WSJ. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- Association, Australian Hotels (1993). Australian Hotelier: Official National Magazine of the Australian Hotels Association. The Association. p. 47. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- Group, West (1998). West's Federal Supplement: Second Series. West Publishing Company. p. 142. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- Madden, Normandy (December 9, 1996). "Nestle's Maggi Keith Dilworth [Prague, Czech Republic]". AdAge. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- Heine, Christopher (July 15, 2015). "'Nude' Baristas Take Over a Coffee Shop for Nestlé's New Creamer Campaign". AdWeek. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- "Healthy heart in a sachet". theSundaily. May 31, 2016. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- The MDC dairy beverages report 2005: a UK market review. Milk Development Council. 2005. p. 5. Retrieved December 29, 2016.
The only significant probiotic drink for children, Nestle's Munch Bunch Drinky...
- ""Nature is not good to human beings": A food industry titan makes the case for a new kind of diet". Quartz. December 27, 2016. Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- Thain, G.; Bradley, J. (2014). FMCG: The Power of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods:. First Edition Design eBook Publishing. p. 295. ISBN 978-1-62287-647-1. Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- "Nestle Sells Juicy Juice Brand To Brynwood Partners".
- Riggs, T. (2000). Encyclopedia of Major Marketing Campaigns. Encyclopedia of Major Marketing Campaigns. Gale Group. p. 1224. ISBN 978-0-7876-3042-3. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- "Our Rich History". Nesquik.com.
- "Nestle Waters Powwow Ltd.: Private Company Information". Bloomberg. December 31, 2016. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- "Suffolk pickle factory going Japanese". ITV News. October 30, 2012. Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- York, Emily Bryson (January 6, 2010). "Why Did Kraft Sell Frozen-Pizza Cash Cow to Nestle?". AdAge. Retrieved December 1, 2016.