List of Canadian provinces and territories by Human Development Index
Below is a list of Canadian provinces and territories by their Human Development Index, which is a comparative measure of life expectancy, literacy, education, standard of living and overall well-being of the citizens in each province and territory. All Canadian provinces and territories have a very high (greater than 0.800) HDI.
Human Development IndexEdit
|Rank||Province or Territory||HDI||Comparable Country|
|New Estimates for
data for 2014
|Estimates for 2014||Change compared to
new 2015 data
of HDI in 2015
|Newfoundland and Labrador||Japan|
|Prince Edward Island||Slovenia|
- List of Canadian provinces and territories by population
- List of Canadian provinces and territories by GDP
- List of Canadian provinces and territories by life expectancy
- List of Canadian provinces and territories by population growth
- List of governments in Canada by annual expenditures
- List of Canadian provincial and territorial name etymologies
- "2017 CSLS Research Report" (PDF). The Human Development Index in Canada. p. 35. Retrieved September 22, 2017.
- "2016 CSLS Research Report" (PDF). The Human Development Index in Canada. p. 35. Retrieved August 31, 2012.