Lisandro Magallán (born 27 September 1993) is an Argentine professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Deportivo Alavés, on loan from Dutch club Ajax, as a central defender. He also played for the Argentine football team at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
|Date of birth||27 September 1993|
|Place of birth||La Plata, Argentina|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
(on loan from Ajax)
|2010–2012||Gimnasia La Plata||26||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Rosario Central (loan)||11||(0)|
|2016||→ Defensa y Justicia (loan)||16||(1)|
|2019–||→ Alavés (loan)||5||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:54, 4 November 2019 (UTC)|
Born in La Plata, Magallán made his senior debut for Gimnasia La Plata on 10 August 2010. In April 2012, he was reported to have been scouted by English club Manchester City. On 26 July 2012 Boca Juniors paid $1.4 million for 80% of the rights to Magallán's services. In October 2014, Magallán scored his first goal for Boca Juniors against River Plate in the Superclásico.
He signed for Dutch club Ajax on 2 January 2019. He moved on loan to Spanish club Deportivo Alavés on 2 September 2019. Magallán scored his first goal for Alavés in a 2-0 win over Celta Vigo on 20 October 2019. 
- "Squad: Lisandro Magallán". Boca Juniors. Archived from the original on 18 December 2018. Retrieved 2 January 2019.
- "Profile" (in Spanish). Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata.
- Lisandro Magallán at Soccerway
- "Man City tracking Gimnasia defender Magallan after impressing Lombardo". Daily Mail. 26 April 2012.
- "Boca ya tiene nuevo marcador central: se llama Lisandro Magallán y tiene 18 años". Telam. 26 July 2012.
- "El gol de Magallán para el parcial triunfo de Boca". Minuto Uno.
- "Ajax stalt Magallán bij Alavés". Telegraaf. 2 September 2019.
- "Alavés 2 - 0 Celta". sport. 22 October 2019.
|This biographical article related to an Argentine association football defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|