Lindsey Pelas (born May 19, 1991) is an American actress, social media influencer, entrepreneur, and model. She currently models for multiple brands, and has also been featured in publications including Maxim . GQ , Glamour , and has also modeled for Playboy and was the Playboy Cyber Girl of the Month for May 2014.
May 19, 1991|
Loranger, Louisiana, United States
|Residence||Los Angeles, CA, United States|
|Alma mater||Louisiana State University|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
Pelas began her modeling career in 2013, when she did multiple shoots with Playboy. After moving on from Playboy she moved into social media, growing a large platform on social media outlets such as Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter. Her following on these media outlets combined is over 13.5 million followers.
In April of 2018, Lindsey launched her podcast Eyes Up Here with Lindsey Pelas. On her show, Pelas features celebrity guests and personal friends of her own to discusses a range of topics like personal projects, promoting body positivity, current news headlines, pop culture, lifestyle, beauty tips, and more. The title of the podcast aims to shift the focus of listeners from a superficial perspective to a more in dept discussion on relevant issues of today. Lindsey claims Eyes Up Here with Lindsey Pelas is a way for her to end social stereotyping one topic at a time. 
Other projects of Pelas’ include two published calendars titled “Dirty South”  and “Nearly Naked” . The former pays homage to Lindsey’s home state, Louisiana, shooting exclusively in the New Orleans area. With her second calendar, Pelas decided to emphasize her stance on body positivity, showing off what she calls her “Genetically Gifted” physique. Lindsey also released a limited edition "Genetically Gifted" T-shirt collection for presale in June of 2018.
Born in Ruston, Louisiana, Lindsey grew up on a remote farm village with dreams of moving to Los Angeles and being a TV star. After graduating from high school, and obtaining a Bachelors Degree from LSU in History, Pelas moved to Los Angeles in 2015 and began modeling. She created viral videos, photos and content that quickly caught the eyes of local photographers. Since becoming a social media influencer, Lindsey has appeared in a number of magazines, movies, tv shows, music videos, and commercials. She’s worked with brands like Revolve, YEEZY Season 6 , UFC, Cosmopolitan, The Steve Harvey Show, MTV’s Wild’N’Out, Maxim, and FHM.  Lindsey finds her greatest accomplishments in her entrepreneurial spirit. In 2017 and 2018 she created, directed, styled, produced and sold her own annual swimsuit calendars Dirty South and Nearly Naked. The success of her internationally-sold calendars has gotten the attention of many who seek tips and guidance on using the internet for success. Lindsey has spoken on digital marketing at many panels and conferences including the Global Ventures Summit in LA and Mexico City, MX as well as Complex Con and the Forum. 
|2015||TMZ on TV||Herself||Aired September 4|
|2015||8th Annual Babes in Toyland||Herself|
|2016||Englishman in L.A.||Katya Aura||Episode 1 Season 2 A New Beginning|
|2017||The Eric Andre Show||Herself|
|2017||Famously Single||Herself||Episode 2 Season 2 Let's Do Some Damage|
- Helin Jung (March 26, 2016), "11 Big Boob Problems Every Busty Girl Understands, From Instagram Star Lindsey Pelas", Cosmopolitan, archived from the original on November 29, 2016, retrieved December 7, 2016
- Lindsey Pelas Playboy Cybergirl of the Month May 2014, Playboy, May 9, 2014, archived from the original on December 20, 2016, retrieved December 7, 2016
- "Instagram Stunner Lindsey Pelas Says 'Really Famous A-Listers' Slide Into Her DMs On a Regular Basis". maxim.com. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- "Lindsey Pelas". gq.com.mx. September 14, 2015. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- Clinton, Leah Melby. "Having 30H Breasts Isn't Easy: "Food Always Gets Stuck in My Boobs"". glamour.com. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- Carly Stern (April 6, 2016), "'It makes me feel good to take a cute picture of myself!' Former Playboy model who often strips down to her lingerie (or nothing at all) on Instagram hits back at 'slut-shamers'", Daily Mail, archived from the original on December 21, 2016, retrieved December 7, 2016
- "Lindsey Pelas career info". lindseypelas.co. October 1, 2016. Archived from the original on December 26, 2016. Retrieved December 27, 2016.
- "Podcast". Lindsey Pelas. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- "Eyes Up Here by Lindsey Pelas on Apple Podcasts". Apple Podcasts. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- Nolasco, Stephanie (January 23, 2018). "Playboy model Lindsey Pelas explains why she made a 'nearly naked' calendar". foxnews.com. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- "Lindsey Pelas Hottest Photos From 2017 Dirty South Calendar". campussports.net. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- "2018 "Nearly Naked" Calendar". Lindsey Pelas. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- ""Genetically Gifted" T-Shirt - PreSale". Lindsey Pelas. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- "Paris Hilton Morphs Into Former Assistant Kim Kardashian for Yeezy Season 6!". lifeandstylemag.com. January 31, 2018. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- "Who are all the Kim clones in the Yeezy Season 6 Instagram campaign?". galoremag.com. January 31, 2018. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- "Press". Lindsey Pelas. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- "Bio". Lindsey Pelas. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- "Eric Andre Interviews The Hot Babes Of Instagram: Lindsey Pelas - The Eric Andre Show - Adult Swim". Adult Swim. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- "What Millennials Really Think About Dating Apps, Social Media & Jobs". STEVE. Archived from the original on July 12, 2018.