Linda Amos (born 22 June 1946), later known by her married name Linda Skirton, is a British former competitive swimmer and freestyle specialist who represented Great Britain in the Olympics and European championships, and swam for England in the Commonwealth Games.
|Full name||Linda Amos|
|National team||Great Britain|
|Born||22 June 1946|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||73 kg (161 lb; 11.5 st)|
Amos won a silver medal in the 4×100-metre freestyle relay as a member of the second-place British women's team at the 1962 European Aquatics Championships, and a bronze medal as part of the English team in the 4×110-yard freestyle relay at the 1962 Commonwealth Games. She also competed in the preliminary heats of the women's 100-metre freestyle at the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo.
- "Great Britain Swimming at the 1964 Tokyo Summer Games". Sports Reference. October 11, 1964. Archived from the original on April 17, 2020.
- EUROPEAN SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIPS (WOMEN). gbrathletics.com
- Commonwealth Games Records[permanent dead link]. thecgf.com
- Linda Amos. sports-reference.com
- "Athletes and results". Commonwealth Games Federation.
- "1962 Athletes". Team England.
- Millfield Prep Sport - Swimming Archived 2012-07-30 at the Wayback Machine. millfieldprep.com