Lightfoot Professor of Divinity
The Lightfoot Professor of Divinity is a professorship or chair in the Department of Theology and Religion at Durham University. The chair is named after the former Bishop of Durham Joseph Barber Lightfoot. The current holder is Professor John Barclay.
Lightfoot Professor of DivinityEdit
- John M.G. Barclay, New Testament (2003-Present)
- James D.G. Dunn, New Testament (1982-2003)
- Douglas Rawlinson Jones, Old Testament (1964-1985)
- R.P.C. Hanson (1962-1964)
- Professor Christopher Evans (1959-1962) 
- Professor Henry Ernest William 'Hugh' Turner (1950-1958)
- Professor Stanley Lawrence Greenslade (1943-1950)
- News & Events : News - Durham University
- British Academy Fellow: Professor James Dunn Archived 2012-07-22 at Archive.is
- http://www.scm-canterburypress.co.uk/news_detail.asp?ID=570[permanent dead link]
- http://www.dur.ac.uk/committees/Council/1996-03-12m[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-11-13. Retrieved 2013-11-13.