|Created by||Lisa Gregorisch-Dempsey|
|Presented by||Drew Pinsky|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||Unknown|
|Running time||20–22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Dr. Drew Productions|
Lisa G. Productions
|Distributor||Warner Bros. Television Distribution|
|Original network||The CW|
|Original release||September 19, 2011 –|
May 18, 2012
The show featured Drew Pinsky and a panel of experts including celebrities and doctors, helping ordinary people who are dealing with conflicts in their lives, which could include relationship or addiction issues.
It was announced in April 2011 that The CW had ordered Lifechangers to series. The show aired on weekdays at 3:00 ET/2:00 CT on The CW stations as part of The CW Daytime block, replacing The Tyra Banks Show repeats which aired during the 2010–2011 television season. An original episode aired in the first half-hour and an encore telecast in the second one. It was announced on August 4, 2011 that Maria Menounos will have on-air duties on the show.
Lifechangers was produced by Warner Bros.' Telepictures Productions. Drew Pinsky served as executive producer alongside Lisa Gregorisch-Dempsey, who also created the series, and Howard Lapides. It was announced in March[when?] that former The Tyra Banks Show producer Rachel Miskowiec will co-produce.
- "Dr. Drew CW Show Lifechangers - Today's News: Our Take". TVGuide.com. 2011-01-11. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- Nordyke, Kimberly. "CW Orders Dr. Drew Show for Afternoon Block". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "CW To Carry Dr. Drew Daytime Show –". Deadline.com. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- Maria Menounos Signs Deal with Telepictures, Will Co-Host "Extra", Deadline Hollywood, August 4, 2011
- "CW's 'Dr. Drew's Lifechangers' Gets An Executive Producer –". Deadline.com. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- Albiniak, Paige (10 February 2012). "Exclusive: Tribune's 'Bill Cunningham' to Take Over CW's Daytime Slot This Fall; Conflict talker will air at 3 p.m. across the country". Broadcasting & Cable. Retrieved 10 February 2012.