Libertarian National Committee
The Libertarian National Committee (LNC) controls and manages the affairs, properties, and funds of the United States Libertarian Party. It is composed of the party officers, five at-large representatives elected every two years at the national convention, and a theoretical maximum of 10 regional representatives. The current chair, first elected in June 2014, is Nicholas Sarwark. The Executive Director is Wes Benedict.
1444 Duke St,,
Tim Hagan – Treasurer
Caryn Ann Harlos – Secretary
The Libertarian National Committee is a separate entity from the "Libertarian National Congressional Committee", a Federal Elections Commission registered entity, now doing business as the "Libertarian National Campaign Committee."
Current LNC leadershipEdit
- Nicholas Sarwark - Chair
- Alex Merced - Vice Chair
- Caryn Ann Harlos - Secretary
- Tim Hagan - Treasurer
- Joe Bishop-Henchman, chairman of the Libertarian Party of D.C.
- Sam Goldstein, former chairman of the Libertarian Party of Indiana
- Alicia Mattson
- Bill Redpath, former chairman of the Libertarian National Committee (2006–2010)
- Joshua Smith, 2018 candidate for LNC chairman
- Region 1 - Richard Longstreth (Alternate - Johnny Adams)
- Region 2 - Steven Nekhaila (Alternate - Victoria Paige Lee)
- Region 3 - Elizabeth Van Horn (Alternate - Dustin Nanna)
- Region 4 - Jeffrey Hewitt (Alternate - Dr. Kenneth Brent Olsen)
- Region 5 - Dr. Jim Lark (Alternate - Susan Hogarth)
- Region 6 - John Phillips (Alternate - Phillip Anderson)
- Region 7 - Whitney Bilyeu (Alternate - Erin Adams)
- Region 8 - Justin O'Donnell (Alternate - Jeff Lyons)
List of LNC ChairsEdit
|6||Paul K. Grant||1983–1985||Colorado|
- Harper, Jennifer (June 30, 2014). "Inside the Beltway: Libertarians shift into aggressive mode". The Washington Times. Retrieved July 1, 2014.
- Libertarian National Committee staff listing on national Libertarian Party website
- Campaign Law Case Brings Debate, Crowds; McCain-Feingold, Washington Post, December 5, 2002.
- Campaign: Federal Court Strikes Cornerstones Of Soft-money, The Free Lance–Star, Free Lance-Star - May 3, 2003.
- A Soft-Money Loophole?, CBS News, February 11, 2009.
- Libertarian National Committee Clarifies Lawsuit Against Limits on Donations to Parties from Bequests, Ballot Access News, July 25th, 2011.
- Libertarian National Congressional Committee Archived 2015-12-23 at the Wayback Machine Federal Elections Commission filings page.
- Libertarian National Congressional Committee website.