Liberatum is an international cultural diplomacy organisation, multimedia and cultural content  company founded by Pablo Ganguli in 2001. It creates and presents multidisciplinary artistic platforms  and promotes contemporary arts, film, media, literature and culture worldwide through its own festivals, films, summits and other programming. Liberatum champions human rights, freedom of expression and women in creativity through its platforms across the world.
Liberatum festivals, shows, content, programmes and summits are hosted in worldwide. They have taken place in Russia, Turkey, Papua New Guinea, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, United Kingdom, France, United States, India, Morocco. The festivals encourage new and established artists to perform, discuss and promote their work in front of audiences so that they can debate and interact with their work. The artists are generally from different fields. Liberatum merged the worlds of art, fashion, music, both classical and contemporary encouraging them to collaborate.
Notable figures who have attended and taken part in Liberatum events include Peter Donohoe, Stephen Frears, Sir Norman Rosenthal, Charles Saumarez Smith, Shekhar Kapur, Valery Gergiev, Thomas Ades, Tilda Swinton, Pharrell Williams, Kirsten Dunst, Michael Nyman, Michael Stipe, Philip Treacy, Sir VS Naipaul, Zaha Hadid, Daphne Guinness, Wole Soyinka, Richard Branson, Annie Lennox, Clare Short, Shabana Azmi, Marianne Faithfull, Shashi Tharoor, Courtney Love, Gore Vidal and Goldie Hawn.
Liberatum and illy  made a short film in 2014 called Inspiring Creativity featuring James Franco, Hans Zimmer, Tracey Emin, Joan Smalls about what drives their creativity. They have also made a film with W Hotels about transformation, including the performance artist Dita Von Teese; it was directed by Pablo Ganguli and Tomas Auksas.
Liberatum's other film 'Artistry/Technology' is a documentary on the relationship between creativity and technological advancement. David Hockney and Francis Ford Coppola agreed to be in the film.
Liberatum has presented a wide range of cultural diplomacy programmes  and festivals  around the world including multidisciplinary ventures in Turkey such as "Istancool" and has developed similar ventures in Hong Kong, Marrakech, Moscow and Berlin consisting of merging several artforms and striking performance art elements. The New York Times described Liberatum as a "cultural festival known for its hip quotient."
- 'What inspires creativity? Culture's top dogs answer the burning question in a new film by Liberatum', 'Wallpaper', 15 May 2014
- "Liberatum Cultural Honour in London for Francis Ford Coppola", Vogue Magazine, 18 November 2014
- "ON CREATIVITY: JAMES FRANCO, JOAN SMALLS + INEZ & VINOODH", "Harper's Bazaar", 13 May 2014
- 'Pharrell shares his music vision in Hong Kong', 'Associated Press/Yahoo News', 27 April 2012
- "Do You Know What Inspires Creativity", "Maria Shriver", 18 May 2014
- "'ARTISTRY/TECHNOLOGY' PROBES THE NEXUS OF DIGITAL CREATIVITY", "Wired", 2 April 2015
- "Susan Sarandon on the Crossroads of Art and Technology", "The Wall Street Journal", 1 April 2015
- "Courtney Love on the problem with feminism and accusations of not being 'feminist enough'", "The Independent", 23 March 2016
- 'Roi de la people connexion', 'LE MONDE', 17 May 2016
- 'Liberatum Arts Festival in Hong Kong', 'British Broadcasting Corporation', 27 April 2012
- 'Nobel Laureates Take Hong Kong', 'Interview Magazine', 5 April 2012
- 'Liberatum Berlin', 'Vogue Germany', 4 July 2012
- 'Istanbul, Turkey: Old city, new spirit' 'The Telegraph', 3 September 2011
- 'Pharrell Williams, V.S. Naipaul, Marianne Faithfull on Liberatum’s Lineup', 'The Wall Street Journal', 14 March 2012
- 'An Exhibit of Instagram Photos of Kimye with LiLo, Lorde, Damien Hirst and More', 'The New York Times', 23 June 2013
- 'See Kimye, Lindsay Lohan And Damien Hirst In 'Tagged, 'Forbes', 30 June 2014
- 'Panel Discussion on Celebrity and Social Media Draws Laughter, Snores', 'The Wall Street Journal', 27 June 2014
- "Actress Susan Sarandon honoured in Hong Kong for contribution to cinema", "South China Morning Post", 14 March 2015
- "Memories of Istancool", "Vogue Magazine", 12 July 2010
- A meeting of minds on the Bosphorus, The Independent, 5 June 2011
- 'Michael Douglas, Sharon Stone and Zoe Saldana on Board to Launch Liberatum Conversation Series', 'The Hollywood Reporter', 8 August 2020
- 'Short film: James Franco, Moby, others talk creativity', 'USA Today', 15 May 2014
- HEAR WHAT JAMES FRANCO, HANS ZIMMER, TRACEY EMIN, MOBY, AND OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT CREATIVITY, Fast Company, May 2014
- "Arts Meets Technology in a New Video by Liberatum", W Magazine, April 2015
- 'Watch M.I.A, David Hockney & Francis Ford Coppola Discuss How Technology Affects Artistry', 'Complex', 30 March 2015
- 'Artistry/Technology: the art world's top names discuss creativity and craftsmanship in Liberatum film', 'Wallpaper', 8 April 2015
- 'Watch 'Artistry/Technology' a Documentary with MIA, Frank Gehry, Miranda July, and More', 'Vice', 28 March 2015
- 'Liberatum’s New Short Film Focuses on the Relationship Between Artistry and Technology', 'Highsnobiety', 28 March 2015
- 'Artistry/Technology', 'Vogue Italia', April 2015
- Cher, Mark Ruffalo Join Forces for Climate Change Documentary, Vanity Fair, November 2016
- David Attenborough on climate change: 'The world will be transformed' – video, The Guardian, November 2016
- "Frances Bean Cobain Shows How Rocker Chic Is Done Now, Vogue Magazine, 22 March 2016
- 'Liberatum brings Pharrell Williams and Mike Figgis to Hong Kong', 'CNN', 22 March 2012
- "A (Free) Cultural Festival Known for Its Hip Quotient Opens in Hong Kong", "The New York Times", 27 April 2012