|Look up liber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liber is the god of Roman mythology associated with the Greek god Dionysus.
Liber may refer to:
- Meaning 'book', can also mean the adjective 'free'
- Freedom (disambiguation) in Latin and Romanian (libero in Italian); see also Gratis versus Libre
- The Latin root for many English words referring to freedom (see above), such as libertarianism, liberalism, liberty, Liberia ("free land"), and liberation
- Phloem, in botany, for which "liber" is another name
- In real estate, the book in which a subdivision plat is recorded
- Liber, Indiana, a small town in the United States
- Liber (rapper), a Polish music producer and rapper
- LIBER, Ligue des Bibliothèques Européennes de Recherche / Association of European Research Libraries
- Liber, a publisher in Denmark owned by Infinitas Learning