|Look up Levi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Levi was, according to the Book of Genesis, the founder of the Israelite Tribe of Levi.
Levi may also refer to:
- Levi (given name)
- Levi (surname)
- Levi, diminutive of the Hungarian given name Levente (disambiguation)
- Saint Matthew, referred to as Levi in the other Gospels
- The Laevi, or Levi, a Ligurian people in Gallia Transpadana
- Levi II (fl. 3rd century), one of the amoraim
- Levi (New Testament), great-great grandfather of Jesus
- Levi (Book of Mormon), Jaredite king in the Book of Mormon
- Levis (disambiguation)
- Lewis (disambiguation)
- Levy (disambiguation)
- Levin (disambiguation)
- Lewin (disambiguation)
- Levi Strauss (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Levi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.