Levallois Sporting Club
The Levallois Sporting Club is a multi-sport athletic club located in Levallois-Perret, France. Founded in 1983, it is now organised into 32 sports and counts 14,500 members. It is one of the most important sports club in France and one that links amateurs and professionals. Among the notable members of the club are Teddy Riner, Marie-Claire Restoux and Jean-Philippe Gatien.
|Full name||Levallois Sporting Club|
The Levallois Sporting Club was created in 1983. Before that, the club was called Entente Sportive Levalloisienne. At first, 12 sports were represented. By the way of its first president Patrick Balkany, the club grew quickly into a professional club. In 1988, eight Levalloisiens were selected for the Seoul Olympics. At this event, Frédéric Delpla, a fencer, became the first olympic champion of the club. Nowadays, the club is one of the most important in France with 14 500 members  and a string of well-known sportsmen like Teddy Riner or Maureen Nisima.
- Jean-Pierre Aubry (since 2008)
- Jean-François Rouziès (2002-2008)
- Rolland Mallo (1999-2002)
- Jean-Michel Hautefort (1995-1999)
- Jean-Pierre Bastide (1989-1995)
- Patrick Balkany (1983-1989)
- Basque pelota
- Bicycle touring
- Cross country
- Physical culture
- Table tennis
- Tennis / Squash
- Underwater diving
- Weight training
Since 1983, the Levallois Sporting Club has won 24 Olympic medals, 146 world championships medals and 130 European championships medals. Its most famous discipline are fencing, judo and table tennis.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-03-20. Retrieved 2012-03-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Teddy Riner signe 4 ans à Levallois". Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "Judo : Gévrise Emane sacrée championne du monde". 25 August 2011. Retrieved 20 August 2016 – via Le Monde.
- "Gauzy en perf - Tennis de table - ITTF World Tour - L'EQUIPE.FR". Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-07-18. Retrieved 2012-03-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)