Let's Goal!: Barairo no Jinsei
|Let's Goal!: Barairo no Jinsei|
Standard edition cover
|Studio album by|
|Released||August 14, 2019|
|Mai Kuraki chronology|
|Singles from Let's Goal!: Barairo no Jinsei|
A double-A side single, "Kimi to Koi no Mama de Owarenai Itsumo Yume no Mama ja Irarenai"/"Barairo no Jinsei" was released as the lead single from the album on 20 March 2019. Both songs served as the theme song to the Japanese animated television series, Case Closed. The single was a commercial success, peaking at number four in Japan and selling over 35,000 copies nationwide.
Meet and greet tourEdit
In support of the album, Kuraki embarked on the meet and greet tour entitled 20 Shūnen Arigato! Medal Juyoshiki, which began on 25 May 2019 in Abeno-ku, Osaka.
|25 May 2019||Abeno-ku, Osaka||Japan||Abeno Cues Mall|
|26 May 2019||Tokyo||Venus Fort|
|15 June 2019||Nagoya, Aichi||Asunal Kanayama|
|16 June 2019||Chiba||LaLaPort Tokyo Bay|
|17 August 2019||Zama, Kanagawa||Harmony Zama|
20th Anniversary Mai Kuraki Live Project 2019 "Let's Goal!: Barairo no Jinsei"Edit
The concert tour, entitled 20th Anniversary Mai Kuraki Live Project 2019 "Let's Goal!: Barairo no Jinsei" is planned to begin on August 17, 2019.
|17 August 2019||Zama, Kanagawa||Japan||Harmony Zama||N/A|
|24 August 2019||Kobe, Hyogo||Kobe International House|
|25 August 2019||Kyoto, Kyoto||ROHM Theatre Kyoto|
|31 August 2019||Hanyu, Saitama||Hanyu City Industrial and Cultural Hall|
|7 September 2019||Okayama, Okayama||Okayama Civic Hall|
|8 September 2019||Mihara, Hiroshima||Mihara Performing Arts Center Popolo|
|14 September 2019||Yasugi, Shimane||Yasugi General Culture Hall Artepia|
|16 September 2019||Takamatsu, Kagawa||Sun Port Hall Takamatsu|
|28 September 2019||Kumamoto, Kumamoto||Kumamoto Prefectural Theater|
|29 September 2019||Miyakonojō, Miyazaki||Miyakonojō Art & Culture Hall|
|6 October 2019||Sapporo, Hokkaido||Sapporo Education and Culture Hall|
|20 October 2019||Nagoya, Aichi||Aichi Arts Center||All at Once|
|22 October 2019||Osaka, Osaka||Grand Cube Osaka|
|26 October 2019||Tokyo||Tokyo International Forum|
|11 November 2019||Sendai, Miyagi||TOHKnet Hall Sendai||TBA|
On August 13, Let's Goal!: Barairo no Jinsei debuted at number three on the Oricon Daily Albums Chart with 8,949 copies sold. It also debuted at number three on the Oricon Weekly Albums Chart, with 19,998 copies sold in its first week.
|2.||"Kimi to Koi no Mama de Owarenai Itsumo Yume no Mama ja Irarenai" (きみと恋のままで終われない いつも夢のままじゃいられない)||4:35|
|5.||"Wishing on a.."||4:18|
|7.||"Can't Stop My Feeling"||3:24|
|11.||"Barairo no Jinsei"||3:45|
|12.||"Shiawase no Tobira" (幸せの扉)||3:18|
|Standard edition bonus track|
|13.||"Kimi to Koi no Mama de Owarenai Itsumo Yume no Mama ja Irarenai" (Cyber Mix)||4:35|
|Limited edition bonus disc|
|1.||"Makenaide" (Zard cover)||4:13|
- Kenichi Ide - producer, composer
- Daisuke Nakamura - producer, composer
- H-Wonder - producer, composer
- Benbrick - producer
- Akihito Tokunaga - producer, composer
- Josef Larossi - producer, composer
- Andreas Romdhane - producer, composer
- Omega - producer, composer
- Fernando Garibay - producer, composer
- One Above - producer
- Hiroshi Asai - producer
- Mai Kuraki - executive producer, vocals, composer
- Daikoh Nakato - executive producer
- Maana - backing vocals
- Shinichiro Ohta - backing vocals
- Kanna Inoue - backing vocals
- Yoshinobu Ohga - guitars
- Tokiko T Nishimuro - chief director
- Shun Sato - director
- Takayuki Ichikawa - recording engineer, mixing
- Masahiro Shimada - mastering
- Tetsuo Sato - art director, designer
- Hidemi Arai - art director, designer
- Sunao Ohmori - photographer
- Hitoko Gotoh - stylist
- Keizo Kuroda - hair and makeup artist
- Kaoru Chujo - visual contents
- Hideyuki Kouno - print coordinator
- Asumi Narita - creative coordinator
- Miho Saito - artist and relation
- Asako Watanabe - artist management
- Manami Yoshita - artist management
- Being, Inc. - media promotion, distribution
- Toshinori Masuda - supervisor
- Holly Mama - composer
- Yukiko Kaneda - composer
- Jeff Franzel - composer
- Paul Carter - composer
- Kanata Okajima - composer
- Tamra Keenan - composer
- Jake Torrey - composer
- Benjamin Ingrosso - composer
- Ramiro Padilla - composer
- Nick Long - composer
- Andrew Burford - composer
|Japan||August 14, 2019||CD (Standard edition)||Northern Music|||
|2CD (Limited edition: Blue)|||
|2CD (Limited edition: Yellow)|||
|2CD (Limited edition: Black)|||
|2CD (Limited edition: Green)|||
|2CD (Limited edition: Red)|||
|CD (Musing & FC edition)|||
|TBA||Digital download||Being Inc.|
- "Oricon Top 50 Albums: 2019-08-26" (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved August 21, 2019.
- "Billboard Japan Hot Albums: 2019/8/26". Billboard Japan (in Japanese). Retrieved August 21, 2019.
- "Let's GOAL！～薔薇色の人生～【通常盤】". Musing. Retrieved May 26, 2019.
- "Let's GOAL！～薔薇色の人生～【初回限定盤 Blue】". Musing. Retrieved May 26, 2019.
- "Let's GOAL！～薔薇色の人生～【初回限定盤 Yellow】". Musing. Retrieved May 26, 2019.
- "Let's GOAL！～薔薇色の人生～【初回限定盤 Black】". Musing. Retrieved May 26, 2019.
- "Let's GOAL！～薔薇色の人生～【初回限定盤 Green】". Musing. Retrieved May 26, 2019.
- "Let's GOAL！～薔薇色の人生～【初回限定盤 Red】". Musing. Retrieved May 26, 2019.
- "Let's GOAL！～薔薇色の人生～【Musing＆FC盤】". Musing. Retrieved August 23, 2018.