Leslie Pearce (13 October 1923 – 21 April 2018) was a Welsh rugby union and professional rugby league footballer who played in the 1940s and 1950s, and coached rugby league in the 1970s. He played club level rugby union (RU) for Swansea RFC as a lock, and club level rugby league (RL) for Halifax (Heritage № 619) as a second-row, and coached representative level rugby league (RL) for Wales, and at club level for Halifax, Leigh and Dewsbury.
|Full name||Leslie Pearce|
|Born||13 October 1923|
|Died||21 April 2018(aged 94)|
Player's No.6 Trophy Final appearancesEdit
BBC2 Floodlit Trophy Final appearancesEdit
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Coach Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Les Pearce - Halifax & Wales coach". Rugby League Journal. No. 63. Summer 2018. p. 31.
- "Former Wales head coach Les Pearce dies aged 93". Wales Rugby League. 22 April 2018. Retrieved 22 April 2018.
- "Statistics at swansearfc.co.uk". swansearfc.co.uk. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- The Welshman who kicked an amazing 535 goals for Halifax
- [permanent dead link] ĎŔƑ Landmark Lunch To Celebrate 1975 World Championship
- Dragons and All Blacks: Wales v. New Zealand - 1953 and a Century of Rivalry
- SIX TACKLES WITH MIKE NICHOLAS: You don't need to be Einstein to see splitting into three divisions isn't a clever idea…
- Canterbury's Bid For Mills
- You've Never Had It So Good!: Recollections of Life in the 1950s
- Battle Of Brisbane Players Reunite 40 Years On
- (archived by web.archive.org) Dave Fleming's Blast From The Past
- A reunion to remember