Leo Rwabwogo (June 3, 1949 – January 14, 2009) was a boxer from Uganda, who won two Olympic medals during his career as an amateur in the flyweight division (– 51 kg). He won the silver medal in the 1972 Olympics in Munich, and a bronze medal four years earlier at the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City. As of 2016, he is the only Ugandan who has won more than one Olympic medal.
Below are the results of Leo Rwabwogo, a Ugandan boxer, who competed in the flyweight division of the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich:
- Round of 64: defeated Jorge Acuna (Uruguay) by decision, 5-0
- Round of 32: defeated Maurice O'Sullivan (Great Britain) by a first-round technical knockout
- Round of 16: defeated Orn-Chim Chawalit (Thailand) by decision, 4-1
- Quarterfinal: defeated Neil McLaughlin (Ireland) by a third-round technical knockout
- Semifinal: defeated Douglas Rodriguez (Cuba) by decision, 3-2
- Final: lost to Georgi Kostadinov (Bulgaria) by decision, 0-5 (was awarded silver medal)