|Look up Leka or leka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leka may refer to:
- Leka, Crown Prince of Albania (born 1939) (1939–2011), also known as King Leka I, son of Zog I of Albania
- Leka, Crown Prince of Albania (born 1982), also known as King Leka II, grandson of Zog I of Albania and son of Leka I
- Leka, feminine form of the Greek surname Lekkas
- Donald Leka, an entrepreneur in the information technology industry and pioneer in the cloud computing space
- Paul Leka (1943–2011), an American songwriter, record producer, and musician
- Łęka (disambiguation), name of a number of places in Poland
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.