Leire Olaberria Dorronsoro (pronounced [ˈleiɾe]); born 17 February 1977 in Ikaztegieta, Gipuzkoa is a Spanish Basque racing cyclist. She won the Bronze medal in the Women's points race at the 2008 Summer Olympics, finishing behind Marianne Vos (Netherlands) and Yoanka González (Cuba).
|Full name||Leire Olaberria Dorronsoro|
|Born||17 February 1977|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||62 kg (137 lb)|
- International Belgian Open
- 1st Omnium
- 1st Scratch Race
- 2nd Scratch Race – Round 1, Manchester
- 3rd Points Race – Round 1, Manchester
- Prova Internacional de Anadia
- 1st Omnium
- 2nd Scratch Race
- 2nd Omnium, Revolution – Round 5, London
- 2nd Scratch Race, Fenioux Trophy Piste
- 3rd Omnium, Fenioux Piste International
- 2nd Scratch Race – Round 3, Manchester
- 3rd Points Race – Round 5, London
- 3rd Points Race – Round 6, Manchester
- 3rd Scratch Race – Round 1, Derby
- 2nd Scratch Race, Grand Prix of Poland
- Irish International Track GP
- 3rd Individual Pursuit
- 3rd Omnium
- 3rd Points Race, TROFEU CIUTAT DE BARCELONA-Memorial Miquel Poblet
- "Leire Olaverria". Beijing Olympics. Yahoo! Sports. Retrieved 18 August 2008.
- "Vos takes women points track cycling gold". The Times of India. 18 August 2008. Archived from the original on 1 April 2019. Retrieved 18 August 2008.
- "Basque rider Leire Olaberria wins bronze in women's points race". Euskal Telebista. 18 August 2008. Retrieved 18 August 2008.
|This biographical article related to a Spanish cycling person born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Spanish Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|