The Leinster Senior Club Football Championship is an annual Gaelic football tournament played on a knockout basis between the senior club championship winners of the competing counties in Leinster. The current holders of the Leinster title are Ballyboden St. Enda's from Dublin. Offaly side Gracefield were the first winners of the Leinster senior club football championship in the 1970–71 season. The most successful clubs are St. Vincent's from Dublin and Portlaoise from Laois, who have won the Leinster championship on seven occasions. Carlow club Éire Óg won 5 championships in 7 years in the 1990s. Dublin clubs have won the Leinster championship twenty one times, which is more than double any other county. The winner of this competition represents Leinster in the semi-finals of the All-Ireland Senior Club Football Championship.
|Leinster Senior Club Football Championship|
|Current season or competition:|
2021 Leinster Senior Club Football Championship
|Irish||Craobh Sinsir Peile Laighean na gClub|
|Trophy||Seán McCabe Cup|
|Title holders||Ballyboden St. Enda's (2nd title)|
|Most titles||St. Vincent's & Portlaoise (7 titles)|
|Sponsors||Allied Irish Banks|
|Motto||The toughest of them all|
Wins Listed By TeamEdit
|1||St. Vincent's||7||1972, 1975, 1984, 2007, 2013, 2014, 2016||Dublin|
|Portlaoise||7||1971, 1976, 1982, 1985, 1987, 2004, 2009||Laois|
|3||Éire Óg||5||1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998||Carlow|
|4||Kilmacud Crokes||4||1994, 2005, 2008, 2010||Dublin|
|Thomas Davis||2||1990, 1991||Dublin|
|Walsh Island||2||1978, 1979||Offaly|
|Ballyboden St. Enda's||2||2015, 2019||Dublin|
|10||Mullinalaghta St. Columba's||1||2018||Longford|
Wins Listed By CountyEdit
|#||County||Leinster Titles||Last provincial winners|
|1||Dublin clubs||22||Ballyboden St Enda's, 2019|
|2||Laois clubs||7||Portlaoise, 2009|
|3||Carlow clubs||6||O'Hanrahans, 2000|
|4||Meath clubs||4||Dunshaughlin, 2002|
|4||Offaly clubs||4||Ferbane, 1986|
|6||Kildare clubs||3||Moorefield, 2017|
|7||Wicklow clubs||2||Rathnew, 2001|
|8||Longford clubs||1||Mullinalaghta St. Columba's, 2018|
|8||Westmeath clubs||1||Garrycastle, 2011|
Finals Listed By YearEdit
- "Sean McCabe Cup". December 9, 2017.
- Phelan, Sylvester (February 12, 2019). "Player-packed panel to preview Mullinalaghta semi-final clash". Agriland.ie.
- ""Something had to give" - Decision to cancel Provincial and All-Ireland Club Championships". hoganstand.com. 28 June 2020. Retrieved 28 June 2020.
- "Ballyboden stage late burst to claim Leinster title". Irish Examiner. 8 December 2019. Retrieved 11 December 2019.
- "Mullinalaghta shock Crokes to win Leinster crown". RTE Sport. 9 December 2018. Retrieved 12 December 2018.
- "Leinster club SFC final: Sweeney inspires remarkable Moorefield comeback". Hogan Stand. 17 December 2017. Retrieved 18 December 2017.
- "AIB Leinster SFC Final: Classy Vincent's triumph". GAA. 11 December 2016. Retrieved 11 December 2016.
- "Christmas comes early for battling Ballyboden St Enda's". Irish Examiner. 7 December 2015. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- "Leinster club SFC final: Vins easily retain title". Hogan Stand. 14 December 2014. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Heffo inspiration as battling Saints hit the summit". Irish Examiner. 9 December 2013. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "Ballymun break new ground — and cup". Irish Examiner. 10 December 2012. Retrieved 10 December 2012.