Legarda is a town and municipality located in the province and autonomous community of Navarre, northern Spain.
Legarda may also refer to:
- Benito Legarda (1853-1915), Filipino legislator
- Bernardo de Legarda (c. 1700 – 1773), Ecuadorian sculptor and painter
- Katrina Legarda (active from 1975), Filipino lawyer
- Loren Legarda (born 1960), Filipino environmentalist, cultural worker, journalist, and politician
- Trinidad Legarda (1899-1998), Filipina suffragist, clubwoman, philanthropist, and editor
- Legarda, Poland, a village in the administrative district of Gmina Gostynin, Gostynin County, Masovian Voivodeship, in east-central Poland
- Legarda Elementary School, a public elementary school located in Sampaloc in the City of Manila
- Legarda station, a station on the Manila Line 2
- Legarda Road, Baguio, Philippines
- Legarda Street, Sampaloc district in Manila, Philippines
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Legarda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.