Lee Lewis is an Australian theatre director.
She was appointed artistic director of Sydney's Griffin Theatre Company in 2012. Lewis received the 2016 Helpmann Award for Best Direction of a Play for Griffin's production of The Bleeding Tree. Lewis was appointed artistic director of the Queensland Theatre Company in 2019, succeeding Sam Strong who was her predecessor at Griffin as well.
- "Theatre director Lee Lewis uses Top 100 influential women title to tackle domestic violence on stage". ABC News. 29 September 2015. Retrieved 12 August 2016.
- "Sunday Brunch with Lee Lewis". ABC Sydney. 17 October 2015. Retrieved 12 August 2016.
- All alumni – 2005, National Institute of Dramatic Art
- Fulton, Adam. "Diversity a key issue for Griffin's new artistic director". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 12 August 2016.
- Rugendyke, Louise (25 July 2016). "Helpmann Awards 2016: Matilda the Musical sweeps the board with 13 wins". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 12 August 2016.
- "Lee Lewis is Queensland Theatre’s new artistic director" by Phil Brown, The Courier-Mail, 20 September 2019 (subscription required)