Lebanese Second Division
The Lebanese Second Division (Arabic: الدوري اللبناني الدرجة الثانية) is the second division of Lebanese football. Established in 1934, it is controlled by the Lebanese Football Association. The 12 teams that participate in the league play each other twice, once at home and once away, with the champions and the second placed team qualifying to the Lebanese Premier League to replace the bottom two teams.
|Number of teams||12|
|Level on pyramid||2|
|Promotion to||Lebanese Premier League|
|Relegation to||Lebanese Third Division|
|Domestic cup(s)||Lebanese FA Cup|
|Current champions||Bourj |
|TV partners||Mycujoo (Online streaming)|
|2019–20 Lebanese Second Division|
The following is a list of Lebanese Second Division champions.
- "Lebanese League Second Division". www.goalzz.com. Retrieved 8 March 2019.
- "Lebanon - List of Second Level Champions". www.rsssf.com. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
- "Lebanese League Second Division". www.goalzz.com. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
- mycujoo.tv. "mycujoo live football streaming: Watch Football Online". mycujoo.tv. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
- Lebanese Second Division at Goalzz.com