Lebak Bulus Stadium
Lebak Bulus Stadium was a multi-purpose stadium in Jakarta, Indonesia. The stadium had 12,000 seats and can be extended to 15,000 until 25,000 people. It was used mostly for football matches. The stadium held AFC U-17 Championship 2008 Qualification Group F Matches and Football Men's Tournament at the 2011 SEA Games Group B Matches.
|Owner||Government of Jakarta|
|Persija Jakarta (1998–2007)|
The stadium was demolished in 2013 to build a depot for the Jakarta Mass Rapid Transit system. The new stadium will be built at 4.5 hectares area in Pesanggrahan with Rp 580 billion ($62.7 million) fund. The stadium will close with railroad and toll road.. The progress on new stadium will be continued under new government Anies Baswedan. 
- "Now Manly United are coming to town". Jakarta Casual. 21 November 2006.
- "SEA GAMES 2011: INASOC Revert Decision; Only One City for Men's Football". aseanfootball.org. 6 October 2011. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "Stadium to be demolished in early 2012". The Jakarta Post. 6 July 2011. Retrieved 10 November 2011.
- "Pengganti Stadion Lebak Bulus di Pesanggrahan". January 16, 2012.
- "Pengganti Stadion Lebak Bulus" (in Indonesian). Retrieved 28 December 2018.
|This article about an Indonesian sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|