Leather & Grace
Leather & Grace (L&G) is an organization of Unitarian Universalists who identify with or support the BDSM/kink community. Founded in 2011, L&G is a member of the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom, and engages in educational and advocacy work for "kink-oriented" UUs within the denomination. The organization's efforts are coordinated by an elected steering committee, which appoints and oversees specialized committees (educational outreach, crisis response, etc.) and local affiliates. The current Moderator is Desmond Ravenstone, a lay leader at the Arlington Street Church in Boston, Massachusetts.
|Purpose||To engage in educational and advocacy work for "kink-oriented" Unitarian Universalists within the denomination|
|Affiliations||National Coalition for Sexual Freedom|
- "Leather & Grace website: L&G's Story".
- "NCSF: Who We Are: Coalition Partners".
- "Minutes of UUA Board of Trustees meeting, April 20-21, 2013" (PDF). UUA.
- ""Spirituality Meets Leather" by Amy Shiner". Huffington Post. January 23, 2012.
- "sUbteXt: "So I say, if you are burning, burn ..."". Nori J. Rost. February 26, 2015.
- "Leather & Grace: L&G's Story".