A lax is a salmon.
LAX or Lax may also refer to:
- Los Angeles International Airport, whose IATA airport code is "LAX"
- Los Angeles Union Station, Los Angeles' main train depot, whose Amtrak station code is "LAX"
- The Port of Los Angeles, whose port identifier code is "LAX"
- Lax, Switzerland, a municipality of the canton of Valais
- Lax Lake (disambiguation)
- La Crosse, Wisconsin, a city on the Mississippi River
Media and entertainmentEdit
- LAX (album), the third studio album from rapper The Game
- LAX (TV series), a 2004–05 television series set in Los Angeles International Airport
- "LA X", the two-part sixth season 2010 premiere of the television show Lost
- LAX, a night club at Luxor Las Vegas
- "LAX", a song by the rapper Xzibit from Weapons of Mass Destruction
- "LAX", a song by Snoop Dogg featuring Ice Cube from Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
- "LAX", a song by Big D and the Kids Table on their album How It Goes
- "LAX", a song by Jake Owen from American Love
- "LAX", a song by Hawk Nelson from Crazy Love
- L.A.X., a disco studio act who released two albums on Prelude Records
Science and linguisticsEdit
- Anneli Cahn Lax (1922–1999), American mathematician
- Benjamin Lax (1915–2015), American physicist
- Gaspar Lax (1487–1560), Spanish mathematician, logician, and philosopher
- Peter Lax (born 1926), Hungarian-American mathematician
- Rick Lax (born 1982), American entertainer
- L.A.X (musician) (born 1993), Nigerian recording artist Damilola Afolabi