Laurence King Publishing
Laurence King Publishing is an publishing house based in London, with offices in Europe and the USA. It was founded by Laurence King in 1991. 
|Parent company||Hachette UK|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Laurence King Publishing publish over 120 new titles every year for the mainstream adult, children's and gifting markets, on topics including architecture, art, design, fashion, film, photography and popular culture.
In 2017 Laurence King Publishing founded a Berlin-based subsidiary, Laurence King Verlag, and acquired BIS Publishers, based in Amsterdam. 
Laurence King Publishing is a participant in The Book Chain Project.
Hachette UK announced the purchase of Laurence King Publishing on 31 August 2020 for an undisclosed amount. LKP’s gift, trade and art publishing will become an imprint of Orion Publishing Group. LKP’s student and professional publishing will become an imprint of Quercus and LKP’s children’s publishing will become part of Hachette Children’s Group.
Laurence King Publishing has published a number of popular titles, including a monograph on the American designer Saul Bass; a book by illustrator Marion Deuchars, Let’s Make Some Great Art; the art history text A World History of Art by Hugh Honour and John Fleming; and a series of adult coloring books by Scottish illustrator Johanna Basford.
- Mark Lamster (8 September 2011). "An Interview with Laurence King". Design Observer. Archived from the original on 29 June 2013. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- "About Us". Laurence King Publishing.
- Natasha Onwuemezi (15 September 2017). "Laurence King Publishing expands into Europe". The Bookseller. Retrieved 20 February 2019.
- "The Publishers". Book Chain Project. Retrieved 20 February 2019.
- Denny, Neill (2 September 2020). "Hachette UK Buys Laurence King Publishing". Publishers Weekly. PWxyz, LLC. Retrieved 2 September 2020.
- Anderson, Elizabeth (26 April 2015). "Adult colouring book craze doubles print run of popular title Enchanted Forest". The Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group Limited. Retrieved 27 February 2016.