Lauren Nicole London (born December 5, 1984) is an American film actress, model, television personality and occasional television actress. Beginning her career in music videos and later transitioning into film and television acting, London earned recognition for her performance as Erin "New New" Garrett in the 2006 coming-of-age film ATL, as well as the television shows 90210 and Entourage, and as Kiera Whitaker on the BET comedy-drama, The Game.
Lauren Nicole London|
December 5, 1984
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Education||Paramus, New Jersey, Princeton, New Jersey|
Lil Wayne (2008-2009)|
Nipsey Hussle (2013-present)
London was born in Los Angeles, California on December 5, 1984, to an African-American mother and a white Jewish American father. After attending Palisades High School, London was home schooled, giving her time to audition for films, music videos and commercials.
London has made appearances in numerous music videos for artists such as Tyrese, Ludacris, Pharrell, and Snoop Dogg. Her breakout year came in 2006, where she made her television debut in the "Everybody Hates Funerals" episode of the sitcom Everybody Hates Chris. That same year, London landed her first film role as well, playing hip-hop artist T.I.'s romantic lead in the film ATL. For her work, London was nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the year's Black Movie Awards. In 2007, London landed a role on the HBO comedy series Entourage, playing the character Turtle's (Jerry Ferrara) love interest. Later, based on her performance in ATL, London was given her role in 2007's This Christmas without having to audition. London, along with pop/R&B singers Cassie and Asia Nitollano, became one of the spokesmodels for the Sean John woman's collection in 2007.
In 2008, London landed the role of the character Christina in the first season of the show 90210, originally thought to be a possible romantic interest of Tristan Wilds' character Dixon Wilson. London's next film role was the character Ivy in the 2009 release Next Day Air. That same year, she played the character Cammy Alcott in the Chris Columbus film I Love You, Beth Cooper. London has appeared on the covers of magazines such as King and Jewel as well.
She appeared in Tyler Perry's Madea's Big Happy Family, which was released on April 22, 2011. She also made a cameo appearance in the premiere of VH1's Single Ladies. London joined the cast of the hit BET show The Game as a series regular from the sixth season until the series finale. She played a character named Kiera, "a former child star who starred in a Cosby Show-esque sitcom." London co-starred, alongside Paula Patton, Jill Scott, and Derek Luke, in Baggage Claim (2013), the film adaptation of playwright and director David E. Talbert's 2005 novel.
London dated Grammy Award-winning rapper, Lil Wayne in 2008 before ending their relationship in January 2009. On May 19, 2009, London announced, through her publicist, that she was pregnant by Wayne, after weeks of speculation. On July 5, 2009, it was confirmed that London was expecting a baby boy. On August 18, 2009, during an interview with Power 106, Lil Wayne confirmed that he was the father of London's baby.
On September 9, 2009, London gave birth to a boy named Cameron Carter. Lil Wayne was at her side the whole time. In May 2011, London opened up for the first time about her relationship with Lil Wayne, stating "I met Wayne when I was 15 years old. I’ve known him a very long time, and we were in a relationship that didn’t make it. We tried more than once to revive it, and we were engaged briefly years ago, but we eventually parted ways. People see the “Lil Wayne” personality and think they know who he really is. My son’s father is an intelligent, loving, and lovable person who will always be a dear friend. And that will never change. That is all."
Since 2013, London has been in a relationship with rapper Nipsey Hussle. On August 31, 2016, she gave birth to the couple's first child, son Kross Asghedom.  In 2017, Lauren and Nipsey spilt briefly but they are currently back together.
|2006||ATL||Erin "New New" Garnett|
|2007||This Christmas||Melanie 'Mel' Whitfield|
|2009||I Love You, Beth Cooper||Cameron "Cammy" Alcott|
|2009||Next Day Air||Ivy|
|2011||Madea's Big Happy Family||Renee|
|2013||Baggage Claim||Sheree Moore|
|2016||The Perfect Match||Ginger|
|2018||ATL 2||Erin "New New" Garnett|
In her acting career, London has performed in small roles in episodes for a number of television shows. This list includes appearances in various episodes of shows, while excluding appearances as herself on talk shows, interview shows, ceremonies, and the like.
|2006||Everybody Hates Chris||Monay||1 episode|
|2008–2009||90210||Christina Worthy||3 episodes|
|2009||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Herself||1 episode|
|2011||Single Ladies||Shelley||Recurring role|
|2011||Reed Between the Lines||Jentry||2 episodes|
|2013–2015||The Game||Kiera Whitaker||Series regular (season 6-9)|
|2013||The Real||Herself||Episode 2|
|2013||Baggage Claim||Sheree||2 episodes|
- "Frontin" – Pharrell feat. Jay-Z
- "Stand Up" – Ludacris feat. Shawnna
- "Set it Off" – Young Gunz feat. Swizz Beatz
- "Drivin' Me Wild" – Common feat. Lily Allen
- "Miss Independent" – Ne-Yo
- "Scare Me" – Major Lazer
- "Ride" – E3 & Redman
Awards and nominationsEdit
|2006||Black Movie Awards||Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role||ATL||Nominated|
- Scott, Damien (2009). "Lauren London". Complex Magazine. Archived from the original on 2009-05-02. Retrieved 2009-05-05.
- "Lauren London Exclusive Interview: 'Under My Skin'' (Part 2) - Kathleen Cross: Author. Speaker. Blogger. | Kathleen Cross: Author. Speaker. Blogger". Kathleen Cross. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- Bloom, Nate (June 21, 2011). "Interfaith Celebrities: The Closer's Kyra Sedgwick, Lauren London Loves Babs, and Eva Green Speaks Out". InterfaithFamily.com. Retrieved May 27, 2018.
- "September 2006 : blackfilm: LAUREN LONDON news". Black Film.com. Retrieved 2009-03-28.
- ">> LAUREN LONDON & CASSIE FOR SEAN JOHN // 'CONCRETELOOP.COM' – QUALITY NOT QUANTITY". ConcreteLoop.com. Archived from the original on 2009-04-18. Retrieved 2009-03-28.
- "YBF Exclusive: Lauren London Heads To "90210"". The Young, Black, and Fabulous. Archived from the original on February 15, 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-28.
- "See 'Next Day Air' Trailer With Donald Faison And Lauren London – Black Voices Blogs". BlackVoices.com. Retrieved 2009-03-28.
- "Brown Sista >> Lauren London Jewel Magazine Photo Shoot". BrownSista.com. Retrieved 2009-03-31.
- "Lauren London covers King mag". ConcreteLoop.com. Retrieved 2009-03-31.
- "Kiera Whitaker - Laura London". BET. Retrieved 27 March 2014.
- View Comments (2009-05-19). "*Exclusive* Lauren: "Wayne and I Will Happily Raise This Baby Together"". Bossip. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- View Comments (2009-07-05). "Confirmed: Lauren London is Having Weezy's 2nd Baby Boy". Bossip. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- Rodriguez, Jayson (2009-08-18). "Lil Wayne Confirms That Lauren London Is Pregnant With His Baby". MTV.com. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- View Comments (2009-09-12). "Lauren London Has Popped: Gives Birth to Weezy F. Baby's 3rd Baby". Bossip. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- "Lauren London Talks Personal Struggle With Fame & Brief Engagement To Lil Wayne". Necole Bitchie.com. Retrieved 2014-02-27.
- "Are Nipsey Hussle and Lauren London Dating?". TheBoomBox.com. 2014-02-10. Retrieved 2015-06-30.