Laurel Clair Griggs (June 28, 2006 – November 5, 2019) was an American child actress, primarily acting in Broadway theatre, and also appearing in films and on television, including two appearances in Saturday Night Live sketches and a small part in the Woody Allen film Café Society.
Her first appearance on Broadway was at the age of six as the character Polly in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. She played the character Ivanka in the musical Once for a record-setting seventeen-month stint between 2013 and 2015. Her Broadway career was reported to have encompassed over a thousand performances. She also appeared on episodes of the TV series Louie and Bubble Guppies.
- "Laurel Clair Griggs". Find A Grave.
- "Laurel Griggs Obituary - New York, NY". Dignity Memorial.
- Wolfe, Elizabeth; Haider, Monica; Gray, Melissa (November 10, 2019). "Laurel Griggs, Broadway actress, dies at 13". CNN.
- "Young Broadway Actress Laurel Griggs Has Passed Away". BroadwayWorld.com.
- Stasio, Marilyn (January 18, 2013). "Legit Review: 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof'". Variety.
- Broadway actress Laurel Griggs dies at 13 from MSN.com
- Todisco, Eric (November 10, 2019). "13-Year-Old Broadway Star Laurel Griggs' Cause of Death Revealed". People. Retrieved November 18, 2019.
- Tercatin, Rosella (November 10, 2019). "Broadway mourns 13-year-old Jewish star Laurel Griggs". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved November 18, 2019.
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|