|Look up Latin or latin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Latin is an Italic language, originally spoken in ancient Rome and its empire.
Latin can also refer to:
Ethnic groups and culturesEdit
Language and languagesEdit
People with the surnameEdit
- Neo-Latin (disambiguation)
- Dog Latin, a whimsical pseudo-language utilizing Latin elements
- Latin dance, types of ballroom dance and folk dance that originated in Latin America
- Ladin (disambiguation)
- Latin Quarter (disambiguation)
- Latina (disambiguation)
- Latino (disambiguation)
- Latino sine Flexione, an artificial language based on Latin but without inflections
- Latinism, the use of words from or like Latin
- Latinization (literature), the alteration of foreign words into Latin-like ones
- Lattin (disambiguation)
- Pig Latin, a whimsical pseudo-language based on sound alternations in English
- Macaronic Latin, the basis for defining Macaronic language, a mixed language
- All pages beginning with "Latin"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Latin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.