Lasta (Serbian: Ласта, full legal name: Saobraćajno preduzeće Lasta a.d. Beograd) is a Serbian bus company headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia. It is part of the pan-European Eurolines network and operates bus coaches on a comprehensive network of routes throughout Serbia and Europe.
|Founded||18 February 1947|
Autoput Beograd-Niš 4, Belgrade,
|Serbia, countries of former Yugoslavia, Europe|
|Vladan Sekulić (General director)|
Ivana Pavić (Executive director)>
Branislav Stanković (Executive director)
|Services||Bus, coach services|
|Revenue||€60.82 million (2018)|
|€0.96 million (2018)|
|Total assets||€80.60 million (2018)|
|Total equity||€33.20 million (2018)|
|Owner||Akcionarski Fond a.d. (36.58%)|
Government of Serbia (13.39%)
PIO Fond (7.30%)
Other minority shareholders
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||SP Lastra d.o.o.|
Otisak Putovanja d.o.o.
Lasta Montenegro d.o.o.
SP Lasta Banja Luka d.o.o.
|Service type||Intercity and international coach service|
Lasta was established on 18 February 1947. In the first two decades of existence, it operated mainly as cargo transporter and partially as passenger carrier. Since the late 1960s, it operated only as passenger transporter.
Today, Lasta provides public transport within the city of Belgrade, intercity routes to all parts of Serbia, as well as international routes to destinations in Europe. Its bus line from Belgrade (Serbia) to Paris (France) is in function over 40 years. With about 1,000 buses and coaches, "Lasta" is the carrier of the suburban transport in Belgrade, Kragujevac, Aranđelovac and other municipalities in Central Serbia. In suburban transport of Belgrade, Lasta takes a part with about 300 buses. Domestically, Lasta owns Lastra Lazarevac, another bus transport company which has around 100 buses. In its ownership, Lasta has 35% of shares of Panonijabus.
Market and financial dataEdit
- Otokar Navigo F 185S
- SOR LH 12
- TEMSA Opalin
- TEMSA Tourmalin
- VDL Berkhof Axial 50
- VDL Berkhof Excellence 3000 HD
- Mercedes-Benz O560 Intouro RH
- "КОНСОЛИДОВАНИ БИЛАНС УСПЕХА (2018) - Lasta a.d." apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 3 August 2019.
- "КОНСОЛИДОВАНИ БИЛАНС СТАЊА (2018) - Lasta a.d." apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 3 August 2019.
- Eurolines - Countries- Serbia
- "Preduzeće Lasta proslavilo 70. rođendan". novosti.rs (in Serbian). Tanjug. 31 March 2017. Retrieved 3 August 2019.
- Lasta - International service map
- B., E. (2 August 2019). ""Lasta" kupila 30 novih solo autobusa turske marke "Temsa"". blic.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 3 August 2019.
- "LSTA - Lasta a.d. , Beograd - 22.03.2019". belex.rs. Retrieved 24 March 2019.