Laraine Stephens (born July 24, 1941) is an American actress.
(m. 1970; died 2010)
On television, Stephens played Diane Waring in Bracken's World, Irene Stefan in Eischied,:302 Claire Kronski in Matt Helm,:667 Susan Wentworth in O.K. Crackerby,:783 Claire Estep in Rich Man, Poor Man Book II,:892 and Dr. Karen Fletcher in Women in White.:1190
She also appeared in the TV series Leave It to Beaver, Surfside 6, The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis, Laramie, Laredo, The F.B.I., Tarzan, The Name of the Game, I Dream of Jeannie, Love, American Style, Nanny and the Professor, Cade's County, The Mod Squad, Marcus Welby, M.D., Mission: Impossible, Mannix, McCloud, Barnaby Jones, Cannon, Movin' On, The Quest, Police Story, Police Woman, Hawaii Five-O, The Next Step Beyond, Vegas, The Love Boat, T. J. Hooker, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and Fantasy Island, among others. She appeared in the films 40 Guns to Apache Pass; Hellfighters; and The Thousand Plane Raid; and in the TV movies The Screaming Woman; Adventures of Nick Carter; Jarrett; The Girl on the Late, Late Show; The Rangers; Risko; The Courage and the Passion; Crash; Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders; Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders II; Power; and Scruples.
- Beck, Marilyn (December 22, 1970). "'Bracken's World' to Get The Axe on Christmas Day". Pensacola News Journal. Florida, Pensacola. p. 24. Retrieved October 6, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- Kleiner, Dick (June 7, 1970). "The Last Gasp Of A Bachelor Girl". Abilene Reporter-News. Texas, Abilene. p. 8 - E. Retrieved October 6, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- Stern, Harold (November 8, 1965). "Newcomer Laraine Stephens Clicks In First TV Pilot". The Journal Herald. Ohio, Dayton. p. 39. Retrieved October 5, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- Terrace, Vincent (2011). Encyclopedia of Television Shows, 1925 through 2010 (2nd ed.). Jefferson, N.C.: McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers. p. 129. ISBN 978-0-7864-6477-7.
- "Laraine Stephens". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-07-28.
- "Film Debut For Actress". The Gazette. Canada, Montreal. June 22, 1964. p. 10. Retrieved October 5, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- Misuraca, Karen (2006). Backroads of the California Wine Country. Voyageur Press. pp. 113, 116. ISBN 9781610603492. Retrieved 6 October 2018.