|Look up Lao or Laotian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lao may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Laos, a country in Southeast Asia
- Lao people (people from Laos, or of Lao descent)
- The Lao language
- Lao script, the writing system used to write the Lao language
- Lao (Unicode block), a block of Lao characters in Unicode
- LAO, the international vehicle registration code for Laos
- Laozi or Lao-Tzu, philosopher and poet of ancient China.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.